Im still on team joanna

Nothing lucky about that. Rose exposed the same hole twice in under 2 minutes with clean left hook.

Mauy Thai Strikers seem to have trouble with clean strikers(good Boxers). Rose os just a Savage who came into her own at the right time against the right opponent.
Rose is a kickboxer which is water-downed muay thai

War Rose!!

Rose-Namajunas-wins.png

bd2717c373baf0c4d20d8b7bcbfdbace--american-history-x-edward-furlong.jpg
Hahahahahha holy s**t, post of the week

Rose is a kickboxer which is water-downed muay thai
Show me punches that clean in traditional Kickboxing. She's actually training under Trevor Wittmans system of stand up which is mostly boxing oriented.

Joanna has no chin she got overrhyped like her mentor Ronda the DNB

Been a fan, am still a fan.

It's amusing to see how many band-wagoners jump ship when a fighter loses a belt.

Show me punches that clean in traditional Kickboxing. She's actually training under Trevor Wittmans system of stand up which is mostly boxing oriented.

Dear god but combo was kickboxing one, not boxing one. It wasn't just left hook just first punch from 1-2-low kick combo. How hard is it to understand?

The only thing about her I like is this:

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Dear god but combo was kickboxing one, not boxing one. It wasn't just left hook just first punch from 1-2-low kick combo. How hard is it to understand?

Excuse yourself?

I didn't say anything about the combo. I just said her punches where really clean and she's trains under Trevor Wittman.

I also stated she's trains under Trevor Wittmans system, which is predominantly boxing based, with kickboxing inspiration (also true), and that Trevor Wittman doubles as a boxing coach.

Trevor Wittman (born March 5, 1974 in Denver, Colorado) is an Americanboxingand MMA trainer.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about the combo. I just said her punches where really clean and she's trains under Trevor Wittmans, who doubles as a boxing coach.
But kickboxers also train with boxing coaches I don't get it. Many MMA fighters have boxing drills. What exactly is special here? She got boxing coach, she should, she is mma fighter. JJ was punched before by every oponnent including Jessica Penne,even Esparza (lol), and dropped by Gadelha, Andrade, Kowalkiewicz.

Shit happens in this sport. Anderson silva suppose to be the best striker ever with matrix like head movement, that head movement got him ktfo.

Andersen silva was 38 & just like roy could make technical mistakes on purpose because they where unhuman

Joanna made no technical mistakes on purpose rose was just skilled, savvy & fast enough to take advantage of a glaring flaw in her game

Joanna was buying into the image too much. She was due for a slap of reality. She really was coming off alot like Ronda, the last year.

I think she’s the best female fighter on the planet. But, she needs to get back to who she was when she won the belt. Supremely confident, but not in an annoying way. Hubris isn’t a quality I like. Old school fans don’t seem to like it either.

EVERYBODY loses in mma. If you’re competing at the highest level of mma. You ARE going to lose. It’s the ONLY sure thing in mma.

Get back to work, Joanna. You don’t need to act like a clown. The two best fighters EVER. Do not act the way she had been lately. GSP, and MM let their fighting do the talking for them.

She had been losing fans since Coaching on TUF. The UFC fueled that with editing to show her that way. But, no editing was needed recently. She was acting like a clown. And, paid the price for it.

It really was the PERFECT time for GSP to return. There are way too many clowns out there right now. No shit talking is necessary. I was tripping out when an American crowd was chanting GSP. Goes to show that a great many fans still like the old school attitude of respect given, and commanded by a true “ Martial Artist “.

She’ll be back. Hopefully, alot less arrogant.

#boogiewoman fans are the best. defintley a loyal bunch :D

But kickboxers also train with boxing coaches I don't get it. Many MMA fighters have boxing drills. What exactly is special here? She got boxing coach, she should, she is mma fighter. JJ was punched before by every oponnent including Jessica Penne,even Esparza (lol), and dropped by Gadelha, Andrade, Kowalkiewicz.
All the info I've provided is a Google search away. You're turning this into something else by bringing up what other fighter do in their gym.

My point is Trevor Wittman is a pure boxing trainer with a striking system adapted for MMA which has strong boxing roots, not that Wittman is her mma and boxing coach he created the striking system she trains under and it is heavily influenced by boxing hence really clean, fluid punching form.

Back