I'm starting to get a little bit worried

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As the fight is getting closer I'm getting this eerie feeling that something might go wrong and Floyd might lose.

I don't know how to explain it but I've been feeling this way since yesterday.

But I'm pretty sure it's just me being anxious.

I'm the complete opposite. I've been spitting out that Conor will go the distance but the closer the fight the more I feel he might get finished early.

As the fight is getting closer I'm getting this eerie feeling that something might go wrong and Floyd might lose.

Floyd will lose. He's coming 41. He isn't training seriously. Only fighting for money. Conor's coming to kill with a young man's hunger. He's about 25lb's bigger. He's awkward. Huge power. Precise. Floyd's never fought a guy who uses range like Conor. Floyd has brittle hands. Conor is one of only 2 guys that have ever had a longer reach than Floyd and Conor's is the longest reach Floyd's ever faced.

You're getting the feeling because Floyd's about to get stopped. Conor has only a 1% chance for it to happen, but that means nothing because on the 26th, that 1% chance will become a reality.

Yeah he's gonna eat that left hand. It's all over from there.

Floyd will lose. He's coming 41. He isn't training seriously. Only fighting for money. Conor's coming to kill with a young man's hunger. He's about 25lb's bigger. He's awkward. Huge power. Precise. Floyd's never fought a guy who uses range like Conor. Floyd has brittle hands. Conor is one of only 2 guys that have ever had a longer reach than Floyd and Conor's is the longest reach Floyd's ever faced.

You're getting the feeling because Floyd's about to get stopped. Conor has only a 1% chance for it to happen, but that means nothing because on the 26th, that 1% chance will become a reality.

That seems like a pretty one-sided assessment. What about the things that Floyd does well?

You don't understand how reality works. You must be a woman.

I certainly dont understand your reality where Conor has 1% chance but Conor also has 100% chance because your reality is the home of a confused little mind...

>Floyd's never fought a guy who uses range like Conor

Yeah, he's fought 49 that use it better.

Quiver. It looks good on you. Your King is coming, and he's not of this world.

Back