I'm sorry but this card has been terrible so far

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm going to make it to the main card zzzz

Last fight sucked but I thought prelims were entertaining

Last fight was shit and that was first for me. Thank god amir Khan gave some excitement earlier

La Flare fight was snoozy. Fights before that were amazacrazy.

With the exception of that crazy submission situation, it has been an absolute snore fest. Looking at the rest of the card, I'm not sure it's going to get much better prior to the final two fights, and even those will likely turn into wrestle fucks.

4d039454cc53a44e_giphy.gif

Terrible so far. This card is top heavy as far as fights which should turn out to be exciting go.

Surprise. Most of the cards have been shit or subpar ever since WME took over. Shit matchmaking, shit roster signings, shit advertisement of good matchups.

The front kick to uppercut KO fight was good and the weird choke out at the end of round 3 was pretty good. Didn't see any fights before those. Last fight sucked shit, indeed.

bahadurzada liver kick was awesome and Merab fighting like a madman was pretty entertaining

bahadurzada liver kick was awesome and Merab fighting like a madman was pretty entertaining
These guys are on rocks, just cause LaFlare's fight was ass doesn't mean the ones before weren't heaters.

With the exception of that crazy submission situation, it has been an absolute snore fest. Looking at the rest of the card, I'm not sure it's going to get much better prior to the final two fights, and even those will likely turn into wrestle fucks.
Wut? The fight prior had a fantastic liver kick KO. And it wasn't just the submission situation the SImon-merab fight was completely bonkers.

You should have watched boxing, all finishes so far !!

<DisgustingHHH> . You chose wrong, my dood.
Not on free tv, also it looks like a bunch of Mismatches besides the main event (typical for boxing). Charlo is a -5000 favorite.

Dan Hooker just had KO of the year and this is a bad card?

NZ is taking over UFC, it seems.

So many haters ITT

Siyar's KO was gnarly

That little Georgian vs Mullethawk was crazy with that weird ending.

Even the first round and a half of the Cummins Anderson fight was entertaining.

I think I just expect a Laflare fight to be on the boring side at this point...

And that Hangman Hooker knee should need top be registered as a deadly weapon

2 - 2 on the prelims and already a nice finish on the main. Don't be scared Homie!

Back