I'm sorry but the whole sequence was illegal......

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not disputing the clean hook that dropped Emmett, that was a great shot.

But Jeremy hit him with two blatant elbows to the back of the head.

He also hit him with a knee that grazed him and then landed to the back of the head on the way down.

I'm not saying Jeremy is a dirty fighter but those are 4 counts of illegal shots, two elbows and a grazed knee and a knee to the back of the head.

giphy.gif

This has been done to death already. Jason Voorhes got knocked the fuck out. End of story.

Possibly the last elbow might have hit him in the back of the head.

People often forget "back of the head" doesn't mean anywhere on the back of the head. Big John once described it as a 2 inch mowhawk on the back of someones head.

Yeah, people say "what's done is done" but if Emmet had been throwing knees and elbows to the back of the head when he got Stephens down in round 1, we could well have had a different outcome. This should be a NC for me.

Those strikes should all be legal anyway...

#petition4norulesmma

<{JustBleed}>

Possibly the last elbow might have hit him in the back of the head.

People often forget "back of the head" doesn't mean anywhere on the back of the head. Big John once described it as a 2 inch mowhawk on the back of someones head.

How on Earth is a ref supposed to be able to see where a strike landed that precisely?

I love the UFC shills all saying it was clean. "I don't think the knee landed" lol , ya right.

I have to say that knee looked pretty suspect. Regardless, throwing a knee in a position like that where your opponent is blatantly grounded seems fishy.

I'm not disputing the clean hook that dropped Emmett, that was a great shot.

But Jeremy hit him with two blatant elbows to the back of the head.

He also hit him with a knee that grazed him and then landed to the back of the head on the way down.

I'm not saying Jeremy is a dirty fighter but those are 4 counts of illegal shots, two elbows and a grazed knee and a knee to the back of the head.

giphy.gif

Shit, he’s a dirty fighter and another example of the ref and the UFC not giving a shit because they’re cunts.

Oh and don’t ask about the ACs who only care about getting that UFC tourist money.

There was one elbow that hit him exactly in the back of the head.
That elbow was thrown with serious power and landed clean as hell.

That elbow alone is enough for a NO contest.
Throw in the other elbow that landed not as clean but to the back of the head and the grazing knee and you got yourself a prime example of a NC.

if vitor can land on the back of the head on sexyama and no one cares then josh emmet will face the same fate

10001948.gif

im also surprised so many people dont think this was a legit finish. that elbow shot is really causing this much ruckus?.

Last edited:
I love the UFC shills all saying it was clean. "I don't think the knee landed" lol , ya right.
what if im not a shill and dont think that knee landed clean?.

there is no way hes gonna eat that knee, then fight back to his feet.

Nothing to the back of the head is illegal if the fighter turns into it while the strike is thrown. Are you all just butt hurt Emmet fans? This happens at least twice in almost every single fight, why the outrage over this one? Jesus Christ.

I don't think that knee landed cleanly either, and the one elbow that landed clean on the back of the head, I agree with Bisbing about. It wasn't like he threw a 12-6. He threw a clean elbow, and while it was happening, Emmet is trying to escape and in doing so, got hit in the back of the head. It happens in every single fight.

I see no reason to fight it. It wont change the fact that he got brutally kod and you kbow what, if you put yourself in the position to be hit in the back of the head its your fault

Back