Im scared for my love Fedor, who will hold me?

I think Fedor will take this.

I was curious to check the odds and surprisingly Mitrione is the favorite.

It won't be a walk in the park for Fedor. I expect a bloody fight.

Hes so small and old and hes going against a brutal young buck with loads of size strength n power and a great training camp

If it was the fedor vs monsoon it will be ok, if its Fedor vs that Indian guy im so afraid

LMAO I cant belive Fedor is doing his happy smile in the middle of a fight vs a 7 foot monster

I bet Hong man gives the best hugs, like hugging your father when you were 3

WAR FEDOR!!!!!!

WAR IGOR!!!!!

WAR USSR!!!

giphy.gif

HE'S GONNA DIE BIATCH HAHHAHA!!! FUCK MY WIFE CUNT! !!!!!!
brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

Can't wait for the fight! War Fedora!!!

Don't you wory brother! As I was going back home from work today I saw a falling star. Guess what my wish was? ;)

I think Fedor will take this.

I was curious to check the odds and surprisingly Mitrione is the favorite.

It won't be a walk in the park for Fedor. I expect a bloody fight.
I don't know about surprising. Fedor is mostly done and everyone who has watched his last fights assumes so, fans included

I don't know about surprising. Fedor is mostly done and everyone who has watched his last fights assumes so, fans included

I'm one of the guys who think Fedor should retire. that being said I think he's not done. Maldonado might be underrated and say what you want but Fedor didn't lose in his last fight.
It was a great fight and we saw a reminiscence of Fedor's greatness. I agree there is a question mark over where he is at right now and we are just several hours away till we find out.

I'm one of the guys who think Fedor should retire. that being said I think he's not done. Maldonado might be underrated and say what you want but Fedor didn't lose in his last fight.
It was a great fight and we saw a reminiscence of Fedor's greatness. I agree there is a question mark over where he is at right now and we are just several hours away till we find out.
I'm not sure I want to find out, tbh. I've never asked for this

FtGtYZ7.gif

Doesn't matter who wins, it should be an exciting one round fight!

I've already tried selling my soul to Satan in hopes that his victory could be guaranteed. Unfortunately Satan said he couldn't do it because Fedor is a good Christian man. And the evil magic wouldn't work on him.
But could it work on you?

My guess is a brutal KO early in the fight. Fedor wants to collect his money and go home so he is going to wade in and risk getting knocked out in search of his own KO.

I've already tried selling my soul to Satan in hopes that his victory could be guaranteed. Unfortunately Satan said he couldn't do it because Fedor is a good Christian man. And the evil magic wouldn't work on him.

a good Christian man who's been married like 3 times lol.

To our Father, to our brother, to our fallen King, we say farewell for the final time to The Last Emperor, Fedor Emelianenko! Centuries from now when the world is in decay and civilizations struggle to survive in barren wastelands, people will tell of a story about a man who took down Giants! Some will wonder if a he was a Cyborg, a machine, or if he even existed? Fedor's Legend will live on through us, and we will never forget the greatest Warrior that ever lived! And so that we may feel his burden! And so that we may feel the blood Fedor shed and all he sacrificed for us! Tonight, and only tonight, we dine in Hell! Long live The Last Emperor!

IMG_2382.GIF

IMG_2381.GIF

Back