I'm rewatching TUF S10 and realized something already..

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm only a few minutes into episode one and I already realize that I've grown up a LOT since I watched this, when it first aired in 2009. I remember mostly tuning in then to see stuff about Kimbo and to see Rampage being 'funny.' Rewatching it now I can see that Rampage is just kind of mean and not really funny, not very witty or smart, just casting insults at people especially Nelson and Schoonover. That's not cool man, at least Nelson's still fighting at a high level. Rampage is in Bellator fighting Ishii so...

I don't know, just leaves a sour taste in my mouth already and from what I remember this is the entire season. Just stuff about Kimbo and Rampage being 'funny.'

Anyone else ever rewatch a season of TUF and have such a different viewpoint on it as this?

Roy Nelson is not fighting at a high level. He really should be cut.

I rewatch every Tuf every few years. I totally agree. Rampage was a bully (I hate using that word because it's kinda whiny, but it's true and it won't get me carded). I've never seen a coach look as bad on that show as he did when he was giving Schoonover shit.

He was embarrassing Schoonover on tv, calling him "Titties" and having his lackeys laugh every time he said it. That was 10x worse than Bisping squirting water at Demarques, Brock calling his team "Chicken shit" lol, or even Ronda acting like a nutjob with Tate. Those were all circumstantial reactions in one way or another. Rampage just straight-up instigated- picked on the fat kid with tits. Lord of the Flies shit.

Then, Schoonover stood up to Rampage and he was about as flustered as he was insulted. He could smash the kid easily, but imo, he looked like a fool in that moment. Once he gathered himself, he ended up trying to intimidate Schoonover and played the victim.

Last edited:
I rewatch every Tuf every few years. I totally agree. Rampage was a bully (I hate using that word because it's kinda whiny, but it's true and it won't get me carded). I've never seen a coach look as bad on that show as he did when he was giving Schoonover shit.

He was embarrassing Schoonover on tv, calling him "Titties" and having his lackeys laugh every time he said it. That was 10x worse than Bisping squirting water at Demarques, Brock calling his team "Chicken shit" lol, or even Ronda acting like a nutjob with Tate. Those were all circumstantial reactions in one way or another. Rampage just straight-up instigated- picked on the fat kid with tits. Lord of the Flies shit.

Then, Schoonover stood up to Rampage and he was about as flustered as he was insulted. He could smash the kid easily, but imo, he looked like a fool in that moment. Once he gathered himself, he ended up trying to intimidate Schoonover and played the victim.

Agreed. I found that season borderline unwatchable. I've never found Rampage funny, and he was at his most obnoxious this season. Rashad was better, but not by much.

You a bitch.
Treat me like a bitch then.
You a bitch.

Over and over and over again. I had recently gotten my wife (then girlfriend) into MMA, and she really enjoyed the previous season with Hendo and Bisping. She gave up on this season like 3 episodes in.

Wasn't there a fight where Rampage just stopped coaching and sat down in the back? Then when it was over Rashad was talking to Rampage's fighter and trying to cheer him up because Rampage just left? I vaguely remember something like that.

Agreed. I found that season borderline unwatchable. I've never found Rampage funny, and he was at his most obnoxious this season. Rashad was better, but not by much.

You a bitch.
You a bitch.

Over and over and over again. I had recently gotten my wife (then girlfriend) into MMA, and she really enjoyed the previous season with Hendo and Bisping. She gave up on this season like 3 episodes in.

Wasn't there a fight where Rampage just stopped coaching and sat down in the back? Then when it was over Rashad was talking to Rampage's fighter and trying to cheer him up because Rampage just left? I vaguely remember something like that.

Tiki is the worst.

Can't believe Arianny is tainted.

whatdo you mean?

She's tainted.

tiki-and-arianny.jpg

palms_hotel_3127304.jpg

re-watch a season? never. fights sure, season never.

She's tainted.

tiki-and-arianny.jpg

palms_hotel_3127304.jpg

Defiled, devalued, spoiled, poisoned, contaminated, polluted, blighted, soiled, ruined, befouled.

But you know that every time Tiki sees someone from high school he's like...

Rampage was & still is an idiot
Glad some look back & agree

I've always found him to be an immature bully. Ever since back in PRIDE when he was doing shit to random japanese people on video thinking he was funny. Pointing out some random lady has crooked teeth over and over on camera to her is not 'hilarious'. What a jackoff he has always been.

His fans are the beta crowd that are just glad he isn't making fun of them so they laugh along to stay off of his radar. Weak.

Back