Im rewatching The Wire.

43f2a1b00a5bf386a4d453f6eb561db617f164f8b1197ebc661b969238c38700.jpg

This is brutal to watch with that whole City Council /Mayor/Student Body bullshit. Carcetti and the guy who says SHEEEEEET are annoying. Also Avon or Stinger could of been around at least 1 more season.

I started The Sopranos last week too. I saw some of it before but never made it all the way through.

It definitely has some alright moments but you're right that it doesn't even come close to The Wire.

Other shows that were much better than The Sopranos

Game Of Thrones
Rome
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Shameless
Sleeper Cell
Entourage

Mad Men is probably the most boring show in the history of shows. Nothing ever happens in that show. Just some identity thief getting drunk and cheating on his wife because his depressed that his mom was a hooker.

Someone else willing to recognize Sleeper Cell.

tenor.gif

Great film. I love neo-noir type films.
guy beat his dog, he had it coming. Not to mention trying to take credit. Typical plagarizer

Do you think he killed the chick at the end?

I re watched the wire on amazon prime .sopranos was only good for 2 seasons and basically became a comedy from seasons 3-6.

Noomi's great in The Drop.

tumblr_nsgznsXgtq1r3ftwpo1_540.gif
This chick is damaged goods, got she impregnanted by an alien; Her boyfriend got cucked big time, at least he passed without knowing she was a cheatin' sl00t

The show was over once Frank Sobotka died.
Thats true, when s2 fist happened I thought it was strange that there wasn't much of the hood anymore and it was showing a story of a bunch of working class blue collar fellas

Thats true, when s3 fist happened I thought it was strange that there wasn't much of the hood anymore and it was showing a story of a bunch of working class blue collar fellas

wasnt Sobotka season 2 brah?

The Wire is one of the best shows ever created because of the many lessons to be learned from it. It's like watching a documentary in many ways.

Mad Men is probably the most boring show in the history of shows. Nothing ever happens in that show. Just some identity thief getting drunk and cheating on his wife because his depressed that his mom was a hooker.

Come on man, Spoiler tags. You just gave away most of the show.

Season 5 finale should have been the end, too. After that it's mostly a recycle of the same storylines.
and someone getting stabbed with a homemade spear for some reason

Sopranos is not only Better than the wire but it's much smarter and also a hell of a lot more popular.

The wire is a close second to sopranos though.

Back