I'm probably the only one to root for Marion Reneau tonight

What a fight for Marion. That was awesome, she showed so much heart and determination last night. She also carries herself very well. I did not realize that she is also a full time teacher, as well as a UFC fighter. What a woman. She was in some really tough spots, during her fight with the former Olympian. Yet coming from behind on the scorecards, she pushed on, got the fight to where she is most comfortable, and went for the finish. Marion Reneau is a special person for sure. Not sure there is a better role model for any young woman in the school she teaches at. War Reneau !!!!! Lets get this girl some rankings, and fights with some title implications.

What a fight for Marion. That was awesome, she showed so much heart and determination last night. She also carries herself very well. I did not realize that she is also a full time teacher, as well as a UFC fighter. What a woman. She was in some really tough spots, during her fight with the former Olympian. Yet coming from behind on the scorecards, she pushed on, got the fight to where she is most comfortable, and went for the finish. Marion Reneau is a special person for sure. Not sure there is a better role model for any young woman in the school she teaches at. War Reneau !!!!! Lets get this girl some rankings, and fights with some title implications.

you summed up this very well bro

So happy for her win. Also, i can't stand the wrestlemania of McMann, so thats a bonus. Anyone notice all the backne on McMann?! Not that all the ladies on the card tonight didnt have deltoids larger than 90% of Sherbros, but she also had pretty noticeable acne on her back.

Best tits in WMMA.

She'll probably get dominated until McMann inexplicably winds up in a triangle or something.

Have you heard of MacKenzie Dern? Cat Zingano? Perhaps even Veronica Macedo (maybe on par)?

So happy for her win. Also, i can't stand the wrestlemania of McMann, so thats a bonus. Anyone notice all the backne on McMann?! Not that all the ladies on the card tonight didnt have deltoids larger than 90% of Sherbros, but she also had pretty noticeable acne on her back.

Id didn't noticed in on McMann's back but Torres had crazy acne and she didn't have before which is strange.

I'm a fan and had her winning. Interesting to learn that she's one of those A-level athletes the Sherdog nerds are always bringing up. Was a heptathlete hoping to make the Sydney Olympics, voted track and field athlete of the year in the Big West Conference back in 1999. I checked it out, of course she was way behind Joyner-Kersee but not far off the third spot in terms of performance.

Back