I'm probably the only one to root for Marion Reneau tonight

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One of few WMMA fighters that i really like.

- 40 years old ans still with better cardio than some of much more younger girls
- She actually has decent striking, good footwork and stance with no chin up in the air. these three things are rarely seen together in WMMA.
- Has underrated ground game. Submitted Jessica Andrade and showed some nice transitions against Talita Bernardo.
- Top 10 BW fighter while being PE teacher at the same time

This girl at age of 40 is still improving and what's most important: she comes to bang. You need to give her respect for that. Hope McMann will not wrestlefuck her for 15 min (but she probably will).

NOST3271.JPG

She's getting wrestle fucked and you and I both know It, pray for her.

40 and hot? Ok, are we talking about Yoel Romero?

"You're probably the only one" that actually CARES about her fight.

One of few WMMA fighters that i really like.

- 40 years old ans still with better cardio than some of much more younger girls
- She actually has decent striking, good footwork and stance with no chin up in the air. these three things are rarely seen together in WMMA.
- Has underrated ground game. Submitted Jessica Andrade and showed some nice transitions against Talita Bernardo.
- Top 10 BW fighter while being PE teacher at the same time

This girl at age of 40 is still improving and what's most important: she comes to bang. You need to give her respect for that. Hope McMann will not wrestlefuck her for 15 min (but she probably will).

NOST3271.JPG

Stop saying "girl" when referring to a 40 year old woman. Thank you.

That must be cool having a PE teacher who’s actually a pretty legit WMMA fighter fighting in the UFC. I mean of course her students could still probably beat her ass, due to the massive strength advantage men have over women, but still cool nonetheless.

I like both her and McMann a lot. Looking forward to the fight for sure. I think they are both attractive as well.

I'd imagine most people here have no idea who that is so you're probably right TS.

Last edited:
Best tits in WMMA.

She'll probably get dominated until McMann inexplicably winds up in a triangle or something.

I have nothing against her, but i'm rooting for McMann. Something about her buffness just does it for me.

Respect to both but going with McMann.

She has a kinda-hot soccer mom vibe. So does McMann.

Imagine being at a kids soccer game and two 40 y/o moms get into an argument about a referee call or some shit, and then they rip off their shirts and they're both fucking jacked and they start rolling around and smacking the shit outta each other. That would be pretty cool

Back