I'm on steroids ask me anything

I think all the Whey is getting in the way of your trolling, you need more pure high octane troll shakes.

I also use Survival Shield 2x and DNA Force from infowars Life supplements line. I use the system every day, it's guaranteed to work and has the clinically tested male boosting formula I need to stay on top of the wolf pack.

Well alrighty then, you both UFC and use unknown roids, you my young shertard will be a champ inside 2 years, my high five to you.

Guys, I'm fucking huge. It's out of control.

Now any questions for me?

never admit you take it...for a variety of reasons...but I know someone very close to me that does..and I know a decent amount..so ask me anything you like..I'll pass the question to him and answer right away...haha....

What size of cup are you using for your gyno tits?<{Ray1}>

Id love to know where people got this idea that roids somehow make your dick no longer work..haha
One of the side effects with steroids are...that it can make you impotence...

CT Fletcher on JRE admitting it...and he said he stopped taking steroids because his dick wasn't working anymore...

That doesn't mean it will effect everybody but it is a side effect that does happen.

Last edited:
Im impressed by your willingness to follow up on this post/troll. Is that from the sauce?

One of the side effects with steroids are...that it can make you impotence...

CT Fletcher on JRE admitting it...and he said he stopped taking steroids because his dick wasn't working anymore...

That doesn't mean it will effect everybody but it is a side effect that does happen.

Certain steroids can have that effect...testosterone for example does not have that effect...but Deca or tren can...

Certain steroids can have that effect...testosterone for example does not have that effect...but Deca or tren can...

Exactly dudethats what I keep telling people. Sheep will be sheep lift hard bro.

Back