Im not sure anymore..

Is gabby going to fight the rest of the lollipop guild after that fight?
LollipopGuild.jpg

I want to see Gaby vs. 125lbs man in RIZIN. These grandmas aren't remotely competitive.

It makes perfect sense. It's called having a "death by snu snu" fetish.

PkPSTzT.gif
Nobody wants to admit it but I bet 80% of the gozers around here would beat off while sniffing her rash guards, the rest would take the plunge and snu snu.

all bellator would have to do is treat the fighters like people and fighters and not needle movers like wwe era UFC and it could surpass them..

Coker makes the guys he pays 1K to fight sell their own tickets. He is worse then Dana, he is just nicer

No org run by Coker will ever be a real threat to the UFC

Nobody wants to admit it but I bet 80% of the gozers around here would beat off while sniffing her rash guards, the rest would take the plunge and snu snu.

Famke Janssen's character in Goldeneye was my favorite Bond Villain :D

100% true that if the ufc carries on underpaying and treating fighters like shit, apart from the handpicked few, bellator will be serious competition.

Bellator pays some fighters 500 bucks to fight and forces them to sell their own tickets. Bellator is much worse for mis treating there guys that are not big names

They have almost all the top talent in the world in every division, and they mostly make the fights that people want to see. People completely overblow the shift toward entertainment money fights, as if cards and divisions were mostly based on them. The truth is these are the exception, and will remain so. Just in the last few cards card, we had...

Poirier vs. Eddie
Stephens vs. Aldo
DJ vs. Cejudo
TJ vs. Cody
Cormier vs. Stipe
Yoel vs. Whitaker 2

Fights like Brock vs. Cormier, or CM Punk vs. the world, are still clearly exceptions. PRIDE had plenty of freakshow matches, but nobody made a fuzz back then. The UFC is going nowhere.

Bellator pays some fighters 500 bucks to fight and forces them to sell their own tickets. Bellator is much worse for mis treating there guys that are not big names
tenor.gif

I think we know the answer to those..

UFC is currently the most legit..but for how long is my point how much corruptioj and ridiculousness are we the fans suppose to endure and still think yup..this is a sport leader..the best thing for MMA growth

Whatever injustice is happening in UFC, the exact same stuffs, if not worse, exists in every MMA promotion. Majority of fans don't even care about it anyway.

You’re worried about the UFC being too WWE but you’re fine with Bellator? Do you even think about what your wrote before posting?

Never said i was fine with bellator im saying it may be time for a change or another promotion could be set to take over as leader of mma..bellator has acquired some decent talent recently...fighter tho and tv rights are there current road blocks to being a real threat...but thats just one good business deal away from being solved

Stipe vs. DC did under 400k PPV buys. How many buys would Brock vs. DC do? More PPV buys = entertaining more people.

You want to talk about known cheaters?

hqdefault.jpg

Brock Lesnar served out his suspension, he can return just like anyone else once he goes through the 6 month USADA testing. Those are the rules, and he's following them.

You said sports are governed by rules. Show me the MMA rule that states a champion who gets KTFO in the first round gets immediate rematch. Go on I'll wait.

LOL this idiot comparing Brock Lensar being roided out of his mind and getting shady ass exemptions from USADA to fight vs. DC who possibly missed weight by 1 lb.

Totally the same thing.

LOL this idiot comparing Brock Lensar being roided out of his mind and getting shady ass exemptions from USADA to fight vs. DC who possibly missed weight by 1 lb.

Totally the same thing.
Brock got punished for testing positive. DC never got punished for cheating to make weight, you’re right it’s different, DC is worse.

Brock got punished for testing positive. DC never got punished for cheating to make weight, you’re right it’s different, DC is worse.

Bahabahaha..come on louis..be honest no its not..we dont know if that really affected his weigh in..but we do know the steroids affected brocks performance and mark hunts face .. You cant just call someone a cheater ...d.c may or not have but he was never tried for it..brock was caught

That is some of the worst logic I've ever heard.

So if I murder someone and go to jail it's not as bad as someone stealing a pack of gum and getting away with it? Got it.

Bahabahaha..come on louis..be honest no its not..we dont know if that really affected his weigh in..but we do know the steroids affected brocks performance and mark hunts face .. You cant just call someone a cheater ...d.c may or not have but he was never tried for it..brock was caught

Brock got his fight turned into an NC for testing positive and sat out his suspension.

DC should have had his belt stripped for cheating to make weight, but he didn't.

DC is worse.

I'm really feelin' the PFL format. And with guys like Yves, Randy, and Bas as commentators.....there's a sense of legitimacy. Gonna be a couple years of guys winning the million dollar prizes(via weight-division) to coax over the big names from other organizations.

I'm really feelin' the PFL format. And with guys like Yves, Randy, and Bas as commentators.....there's a sense of legitimacy. Gonna be a couple years of guys winning the million dollar prizes(via weight-division) to coax over the big names from other organizations.

Its definetly a fresh new style on the MMA scene..i havent followed much of it but i will be looking into more now and get caught up and figure out whats it about..it seems to be pretty fair ranking wise..

Back