I'm not paying for Fedor/Mitrione on PPV

According to last rankings he was not top 15 bud, mitrione was #22 on fightmatrix but on sherdog he wasn't top 10 or hon mention which I believe they go 5 deep on hon mention so there would be too 15..he was not listed. It's Fedor fighting #22 HW.

Just depends on the rankings, Tapology has him at 15 and Rankingmma.com has him at 13. It's a good fight nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it :)

According to last rankings he was not top 15 bud, mitrione was #22 on fightmatrix but on sherdog he wasn't top 10 or hon mention which I believe they go 5 deep on hon mention so there would be too 15..he was not listed. It's Fedor fighting #22 HW.
better then black beast
mattmitrione5.jpg

he is implying your posts are more shit then his.. and gave a statistic to back it lol
His stat makes no sense. Is he saying that I post a lot? Because obviously I do not. His threads also imply that he is not knowledgeable on the topic of MMA and that he can not accept that a majority of people completely disagree with his premise for this thread.

AKA He is butthurt

better then black beast
mattmitrione5.jpg

Yes he did beat him, you are right but he was pretty green when he lost to MM and that was nearly 3 years ago. Since MM fight, he has fought 8 fights and gone 7-1. He is most likely growing in the sport and taking it a bit more seriously since he knows he can be a top 10 HW now. If you are using that logic, I can always throw this in there:
ept_sports_mma_experts-812937213-1277611535.jpg

Well Derp Fedor got beat by Verdoom Derp, Verdoom must be better than Fedor Derp Derp.

MM is where he should be right now, right around #16-#22 in the HW rankings. MM has gone 2-2 in his last 4 losing to Brown and beating low-level gatekeepers Seumanutufa and Oli Thompson.

Cro Cop just suggested he wants to fight Fedor for his final fight. They should cancel the Mitrione fight and make this happen on the PPV. That would be epic!

As if this mess wasn't bad enough with uninteresting match ups for Fedor and canceled events. now you have Sonnen talking about Fedor and how he is opening for Sonnen:

“Fedor Emelianenko in his crowning moment is going to jerk the curtain before the ‘Bad Guy’ himself walks,” Sonnen said. “Can you imagine being Fedor Emelianenko, getting that call and told you’re coming to MSG, you’re gonna pull the curtain back for Chael Sonnen to make the walk?"

If Fedor is on a card, he should be the main event. Sonnen being the main event over him is just an embarrassment.

I generally don't pay for PPV, but I'll probably support this one. I missed my chance to support Pride (lure of sexy pirates) and I am rich as fuck now.

Back