I'm not "old as dirt"

I was joking, but I think it lasts until like 33-35
Guys like DC are an inspiration to me but I can't help but think how fast the last 10 years went by. Hell, highschool feels like only yesterday tbh

Guys like DC are an inspiration to me but I can't help but think how fast the last 10 years went by. Hell, highschool feels like only yesterday tbh
Feels like a long ass time ago for me. Idk what that says about us.

I'm hoping that the UFC takes advantage of this to attract different advertisers for their older demographic. I can't wait to hear "This title fight is brought to you by JP Morgan Chase: The official financial services company of the UFC"

I'm hoping that the UFC takes advantage of this to attract different advertisers for their older demographic. I can't wait to hear "This title fight is brought to you by JP Morgan Chase: The official financial services company of the UFC"
Brought to you by Globe life insurance... when death is as real as it gets.

<Goldie11>

I laugh at the younger guys who don't have abs and can't do more than 10 pull-ups.

I'm 50 too, but I'm pretty sure I was 25 just a few weeks ago.
I'm not sure what happened but I blinked and was 50.

right, anybody under the age of 40,get to bed now! the old folks are talking.

I turn 31 next month. Can't imagine being as old as 50 lol. I feel like once I get past my mid-30's and hit that 36, 37, 38 year old mark, I might be ready to check out. I know that probably sounds silly to most, but I just never want to leave my young adult stage.

I turn 31 next month. Can't imagine being as old as 50 lol. I feel like once I get past my mid-30's and hit that 36, 37, 38 year old mark, I might be ready to check out. I know that probably sounds silly to most, but I just never want to leave my young adult stage.
my 30th birthday was epic, but I woke up the next day and somehow I'm 40.

enjoy your 30's man, in the blink of en eye, they're over. especially if you have kids.

Brought to you by Globe life insurance... when death is as real as it gets.

<Goldie11>
There’s just a big Wilford Brimley face in the middle of the octagon.
images

I've read TS's posts --- he's definitely older than dirt.

Back