"I'm not here to take part, I'm here to take over!" - Another Conorism

Corleone187

ㄥ8ƖǝuoǝlɹoƆ
@red
Reaction score
Yet another Conorism. Throw as many predictions out there and hope 1 of them sticks so you can get your stupid fans to think you're some prophet :D

So an 0-1 guy is gonna take over by going back to get KO'd by Nate Diaz again? lol

How many of these "Conorisms" are there out there? The guy is like a walking fool, everything he predicts is wrong unless he is fighting some bum

He predicted he would knock out Floyd in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, or win be decision. The guy literally was so desperate he had to predict every single round instead of just picking 1 and he got them all wrong :D

nTDOTk9.jpg

VDXF9Bc.jpg

Last edited:
He wasn't far wrong. He went on to win 2 titles and is the biggest draw in MMA. Many didn't believe him when he said he would take over. I personally thought he was just a can crusher who would get destroyed by a wrestler.

The boxing thing was a circus but no other person in MMA will have the opportunity to make that kind of money.

What's with the letter? A fan did that or..?

He wasn't far wrong. He went on to win 2 titles and is the biggest draw in MMA. Many didn't believe him when he said he would take over. I personally thought he was just a can crusher who would get destroyed by a wrestler.

The boxing thing was a circus but no other person in MMA will have the opportunity to make that kind of money.
Yeah too bad he never fought a wrestler (except for 2 weeks notice chad)

"I'm not here to take over, I'm here to take part, get walked down and TKO'd by a 40 year old man 20 pounds lighter, and receive mild brain damage" - Conor "Pillow Fists" McGregory.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Gifted title shots

Back