I'm looking for some great boxing quotes

I remember when Roberto Garcia took on Ben Tackie,Joe Goosen was Tackie's trainer.After getting hit about 75 flush times and outclassed BAD in the first round,he came back to his corner and the first thing Goosen says to him is"Hey,your gonna knock this guy out".At that moment I thought,what an idiot,if anything,he keeps taking shots like that,he's going out.I'll be damn in the last round,he did just that.Knocked grampa out with one punch.At the time,it was the worst quote I ever heard,but in hindsight,it was fucking genius.

Same thing when he was with Molina vs Bey.
Last round.......POW ! right in the kisser !

‘If he dies, he dies’ - Ivan drago

Pretty sure I know more boxing quotes from Rocky than real ones. And lots of Bruce lee quotes as well. That guy talked a lot of sense

‘If he dies, he dies’ - Ivan drago

Pretty sure I know more boxing quotes from Rocky than real ones. And lots of Bruce lee quotes as well. That guy talked a lot of sense

Be like water my friend.

Be like water my friend.

That’s also on a masta killa song which I absolutely love.

My favourite is ‘ I fear not the man who has practised 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practised 1 kick 10000 times’. It’s a philosophy I’ve always stuck to with kickboxing to fully concentrate on the kicks that can land hard, and the reason why I only ever utilise 3 types of kicks

That’s also on a masta killa song which I absolutely love.

My favourite is ‘ I fear not the man who has practised 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practised 1 kick 10000 times’. It’s a philosophy I’ve always stuck to with kickboxing to fully concentrate on the kicks that can land hard, and the reason why I only ever utilise 3 types of kicks
Yeah that's a great one. It really something that sinks home if you've ever trained a combat sport and thrown 1000 punches, it's why we do what we do. A salient reminder if you're ever training and feeling lazy or bored throwing the same technique over and over.

Back