im like the grim reaper for the local squirrel population

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
why do they keep running out from side of road and directly under my car
i literally cant drive without at least a few trying to end themselves under my wheels
i couldnt avoid the one tonight, and i really try to not thit them but he was frozen in middle of raod, at last second i saw him and tried to just drive over him int he middle, but i heard and felt it get hit, went back alster and he was def dead all spaltted
i feel bad why thgis keep happening

Good for you. Squirrels are like rats with cuter tails. Kill them all.

Unless these are red squirrels. Those are nice. Greys can rot in hell.

Based on your post I'm assuming you were drunk. It's harder to avoid animals whilst drunk.

They always mess with the bird feeder and knock over my plants.

Keep rolling.

i never experienced anything like i did in north dakota while there in the airforce. those little dakrats would kill themselves by the thousands. you literally would kill at LEAST one a day. after awhile, even an animal lover like myself barely bats an eye since it happens so often

That would probably haunt me for weeks. #pussy

why do they keep running out from side of road and directly under my car
i literally cant drive without at least a few trying to end themselves under my wheels
i couldnt avoid the one tonight, and i really try to not thit them but he was frozen in middle of raod, at last second i saw him and tried to just drive over him int he middle, but i heard and felt it get hit, went back alster and he was def dead all spaltted
i feel bad why thgis keep happening
You're fucked man.

Back