I'm just gonna leave this here.

The GOAT 160-0 I think? And against special forces peeps as well

I think spdboi might give him a good fight

The GOAT 160-0 I think? And against special forces peeps as well

I think spdboi might give him a good fight

If Spdboi went to America he would slap Charlie back to his own Mum's cabinet in Morocco......

spacetime

Genuinely probably spacetime, I used to think he was just trolling but now after trying to actually talk to the dude, I think he may actually be deluded and in need of some actual psychological help. So I'm back to boycotting him. @AshiharaFan is with me on it. I'd suggest everyone else do the same.

Ugh it's a Mindsmash video :(

Genuinely probably spacetime, I used to think he was just trolling but now after trying to actually talk to the dude, I think he may actually be deluded and in need of some actual psychological help. So I'm back to boycotting him. @AshiharaFan is with me on it. I'd suggest everyone else do the same.
Been saying this for a while.

Been saying this for a while.

Yeah he seems to think that it's only me that has an issue with him, but I'm just direct about it. I thought 'maybe I'm just being harsh, I'll try to see what he's about' but he's either a troll or he's mentally unwell, either way better not to give him attention - because he seems to be a person that might genuinely think that he KO'd his heavy bag.

I panicked when I saw it, but he has more of a sense of humour about him in this one, so he's not quite as bad
Haha fair, still wont watch it out of principle lol. Really don't care for the "over the top", pseudoscience, "metaphysical genius", bodylanguage expert schtick.
Yeah he seems to think that it's only me that has an issue with him, but I'm just direct about it. I thought 'maybe I'm just being harsh, I'll try to see what he's about' but he's either a troll or he's mentally unwell, either way better not to give him attention - because he seems to be a person that might genuinely think that he KO'd his heavy bag.
Yeah I don't care either way. I decided a long time ago not to humor him at all so I just don't engage.

He KO'd jacket. Who have you KO'd?

Justbleed.gif

So I'm back to boycotting him. @AshiharaFan is with me on it. I'd suggest everyone else do the same.

What took you guys so long? It's the only user I ever blocked and it's been at least 6 months if not more.

I gotta say I'm upset I got blocked by you on FB before you blocked him on here, just because I commented that hunting isn't that bad lol

What took you guys so long? It's the only user I ever blocked and it's been at least 6 months if not more.

I gotta say I'm upset I got blocked by you on FB before you blocked him on here, just because I commented that hunting isn't that bad lol

Haha, I don't know if he was even really a thing back then - but in answer to your question I DID block him but i was getting irritated by not seeing all the posts and seeing posts that didn't make sense because i didn't realise they were responding to him. I went through a long stretch of time where I did ignore him and then yesterday or the day before I had like... one conversation with him... and now I am ouuuuutta here.

Haha, I don't know if he was even really a thing back then - but in answer to your question I DID block him but i was getting irritated by not seeing all the posts and seeing posts that didn't make sense because i didn't realise they were responding to him. I went through a long stretch of time where I did ignore him and then yesterday or the day before I had like... one conversation with him... and now I am ouuuuutta here.

Unblocking spacetime is like releasing a repeat pedo from jail, waste of time.

likewise, i give everyone a fair shot. Im with you on the ignore button. That damn "show ignored content" is so tempting though. lol

likewise, i give everyone a fair shot. Im with you on the ignore button. That damn "show ignored content" is so tempting though. lol

I mean I'm sure if enough of us create a thread about banning him with a poll, then all vote yes and show that to the admins maybe we have a fair chance of getting him banned. @AndyMaBobs and a few others would be in for that, just like me. No more "show ignored content".

Back