I'm in Portland, and I'm angry!

Ahh did I offend you poor little hillbilly
You calling me bandwagon is quite ironic

I'd been a Raiders fan for 10 years before you got that tattoo on your arm homey.

You ain't hurting my feelings gringo.

I'd been a Raiders fan for 10 years before you got that tattoo on your arm homey.

You ain't hurting my feelings gringo.
You never been a fan. youre just an outta town hang around wannabe

no it tastes like a homeless woman's UTI.

200.gif

Seems like a side effect of multiculturalism jack in the box needs to assimilate to american culture this is treason.

Lol I know blonde mexicans who have brown ass grand parents, everyone is mixed in mexico to some degree even canelo Alvarez

I added the "fairly pure" in there to deal with a little bit of Indian ancestry but remember most central and south American's get their European ancestry from southern Europe where people's skin tone can range from just as light as a light Nothern European or East Asian or just as dark as your average North African or Indian. Skin tone really isn't a good indicator of ancestry.

I added the "fairly pure" in there to deal with a little bit of Indian ancestry but remember most central and south American's get their European ancestry from southern Europe where people's skin tone can range from just as light as a light Nothern European or East Asian or just as dark as your average North African or Indian. Skin tone really isn't a good indicator of ancestry.
<{cruzshake}>

Now THAT'S cultural appropriation
<bball2>
Brutal. I was invited to the Trump protests that I knew would become riots and passed. It didn't feel right to protest after the election when we spent months with two shit choices and our thumbs up our asses.

I heard thats good stuff
Fuck no! I had a root beer one with some gluten paleo vanilla ice cream as a float. I thought I was dying the next day, puked my guts out and sweat like a motherfucker. Would not recommend.

Back