I'm in Portland, and I'm angry!

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
Well I'm in a suburb of Portland, and I am not sure what I'm angry about. I went to get $2 tacos at Jack in the Box, now right off the bat I'm confused. Jack is clearly an affluent Anglo man, but these delicious tacos are obviously Mexican in origin. Cultural appropriation is at hand! So I go to speak to the manager, but I see his picture on the wall and gosh darn it, he was Mexican, I couldn't berate him like I had planned. So I order my tacos and wait in confusion while I try to calm down. And I see this fucking poster on the wall.
9jRWQNf.jpg

Now I'm fucking livid. That's obviously a white child dressed as Conor McGregor's favorite superhero the Lad Plumber. mocking the noble AAA luchador in the background. I bet he didn't even get paid. Someone should tell the second oldest wrestling promotion in Mexico that some asshole named Jack is hiring their people, who I must say are absolutely wonderful every time, prompt, friendly, and quality service.

You know what? I just realized why I was pissed. I saw some asshat standing around going back and forth there earlier. What a twat...

hoverboard.jpg

Well I'm in a suburb of Portland, and I am not sure what I'm angry about. I went to get $2 tacos at Jack in the Box, now right off the bat I'm confused. Jack is clearly an affluent Anglo man, but these delicious tacos are obviously Mexican in origin. Cultural appropriation is at hand! So I go to speak to the manager, but I see his picture on the wall and gosh darn it, he was Mexican, I couldn't berate him like I had planned. So I order my tacos and wait in confusion while I try to calm down. And I see this fucking poster on the wall.
9jRWQNf.jpg

Now I'm fucking livid. That's obviously a white child dressed as Conor McGregor's favorite superhero the Lad Plumber. mocking the noble AAA luchador in the background. I bet he didn't even get paid. Someone should tell the second oldest wrestling promotion in Mexico that some asshole named Jack is hiring their people, who I must say are absolutely wonderful every time, prompt, friendly, and quality service.

I am sure Jack in the Box has mostly mexicans making the food in all stages of production including the farm to abattoir, or flipping the burgers, so all is good in the world.

I am sure Jack in the Box has mostly mexicans making the food in all stages of production including the farm to abattoir, or flipping the burgers, so all is good in the world.
You would be correct, which explains why I did not get a call back when I applied. To be fair, I'm not bilingual, I didn't purse an education in Spanish after high school. So I guess they deserved the job more. It's all good though, I'm gonna learn Mongolian and go recruit nomads to become sumo wrestlers in Japan.

I'm sure it would be easy enough to start a riot to vent your frustrations.

I'm glad them white burrito bitches got their food cart shut down
Stop taking our jobs!

Stop taking our jobs!
I don't know what you're talking about. But I miss chilling with my friend in his taco truck back in Texas.

Stop taking our jobs!

If mexican cards were a thing you'd be too white to apply. Living in California and bandwagoning the Raiders doesn't make you mexican.

If mexican cards were a thing you'd be too white to apply. Living in California and bandwagoning the Raiders doesn't make you mexican.
Ahh did I offend you poor little hillbilly
You calling me bandwagon is quite ironic

9jRWQNf.jpg

Those Jack in the Box tacos are awesome!

The outrage, I just spit out my vegan small batch locally sourced responsibly grown gluten free antioxidant rich kombutcha.

Back