I'm in a terrible mood.

Naaaaaaah
I called up to talk to the manager but he was there and started telling me it was my fault too somehow.

Really it was nbd but it just bugged me.

I walk into my local dispensary, and they do an ID check at the door.
Chick looks at her computer,
"HEY, first and last name! How was (list of shit you bought last time)?"

Comes from a good place, right, trying to be good at customer service?

No. Ya don't holler out my entire name and what I buy, I have privacy rights.

It just instantly pissed me off and I told him "The problem was me? - go fuck yourself. "

I don't know.
I'm super depressed from an experience I had at work yesterday and it's still kind of haunting me.

I was taking care of a guy who took an overdose of Benadryl but it wasn't quite enough to kill him, and they had to keep restarting his heart. When they heat up the paddles and hit you and you're still awake, it's extremely painful and they had to hit this guy five times in about 2 hours. Every time, he screamed bloody murder and we were basically torturing him in the effort to keep him alive...after a couple of hours he just died, and nobody was really expecting it.
The dude was smiling on his way into the OR and had expressed relief that he hadn't died, that he wanted to live.

I guess it'll take a little time to wind down from it.

But it's sort of overwhelmingly sad.

Dayum homie. Methinks the traumatic life-and-death experience you just witnessed may be the underlying issue here, and the dispensary shit is just the trigger for what you're needing to vent for. Not that you're in the wrong.

In some sense the disease is part of the cure: Take 3 dabs and post back in 20 minutes.

@Overpressure is a moody motherfucker sometimes...Last week he pulled the same shit on me.
If I stepped on your toes, apologies.
It ain't you, it's me.

Unless it was you, telling me it was you would be great to hear right now.

I accept your apology in advance, please accept that I'm sure I was an ass but there were reasons that excuse it.

But you deserved better.

But it wasn't my fault, etc

All the details? I only read post 1.

Naaaaaaah
I called up to talk to the manager but he was there and started telling me it was my fault too somehow.

Really it was nbd but it just bugged me.

I walk into my local dispensary, and they do an ID check at the door.
Chick looks at her computer,
"HEY, first and last name! How was (list of shit you bought last time)?"

Comes from a good place, right, trying to be good at customer service?

No. Ya don't holler out my entire name and what I buy, I have privacy rights.

It just instantly pissed me off and I told him "The problem was me? - go fuck yourself. "

I don't know.
I'm super depressed from an experience I had at work yesterday and it's still kind of haunting me.

I was taking care of a guy who took an overdose of Benadryl but it wasn't quite enough to kill him, and they had to keep restarting his heart. When they heat up the paddles and hit you and you're still awake, it's extremely painful and they had to hit this guy five times in about 2 hours. Every time, he screamed bloody murder and we were basically torturing him in the effort to keep him alive...after a couple of hours he just died, and nobody was really expecting it.
The dude was smiling on his way into the OR and had expressed relief that he hadn't died, that he wanted to live.

I guess it'll take a little time to wind down from it.

But it's sort of overwhelmingly sad.

Dayum homie. Methinks the traumatic life-and-death experience you just witnessed may be the underlying issue here, and the dispensary shit is just the trigger for what you're needing to vent for. Not that you're in the wrong.

In some sense the disease is part of the cure: Take 3 dabs and post back in 20 minutes.
LOL
The bad customer experience was the capper.

Really it was the store owner launching into a wordy, preemptive defense of his employee when I called to talk about it, quickly making it about him. I was like, "Can I say something now? Because I called you. Yah? Good. Take my name out of your computer and go fuck yourself. My money goes elsewhere now. "

LOL

Really it was the store owner launching into a wordy, preemptive defense of his employee when I called to talk about it, quickly making it about him. I was like, "Can I say something now? Because I called you. Yah? Good. Take my name out of your computer and go fuck yourself. My money goes elsewhere now. "

It makes it worse when said customer service manager has a punchable face.Sometimes I also feel like choking motherfuckers.

LOL

Getting lectured by some flunky, when I have a legit complaint/argument is worst...I get all pissed off at that jerk, and remain an ass for the rest of the day.

LOL

I get it man - But one thing you have to realize is that the vast majority of dispensary owners are douchebags...

...and are fucking their hot employees who are also stealing from them.

Nah.
Usually steady as a rock.
This past few months have been testing my limits though.

Just, stressed more than usual.
It'll almost certainly improve is my guess

I hope my concern is unfounded.

tomorrow you'll be better bro.
Reduce the pressure,you're in red

Getting lectured by some flunky, when I have a legit complaint/argument is worst...I get all pissed off at that jerk, and remain an ass for the rest of the day.
All he had to do was work some customer service, but he must've been defending his gf, it's the only explanation for just waving goodbye to thousands of dollars of business.

I shall call you.....

Underpressure

Y9Wqy.gif
One... billion... dollars!

I get it man - But one thing you have to realize is that the vast majority of dispensary owners are douchebags...

...and are fucking their hot employees who are also stealing from them.
I felt a little bad. I didn't say much but I'm really good at wordlessly conveying anger. My silences are worse than my anger, I've been told.

I just stopped talking, and she was shaking a bit. It was just shit feeling all around.
But who the fuck does that?
I don't want my goddamned name and transactions advertised like that, whether there's anybody else there or not. It's just a bad habit to get into.

I called to ask if she was just following a new procedure management wanted her to. He didn't give me a chance to say that much, and when I told him he should stop talking so I could...
All I could think to say was, our business relationship is ENDED.

Why would I bother when there are stores every few blocks in this city?

I felt a little bad. I didn't say much but I'm really good at wordlessly conveying anger. My silences are worse than my anger, I've been told.

I just stopped talking, and she was shaking a bit. It was just shit feeling all around.
But who the fuck does that?
I don't want my goddamned name and transactions advertised like that, whether there's anybody else there or not. It's just a bad habit to get into.

I called to ask if she was just following a new procedure management wanted her to. He didn't give me a chance to say that much, and when I told him he should stop talking so I could...
All I could think to say was, our business relationship is ENDED.

Why would I bother when there are stores every few blocks in this city?
You shouldn't. It's unprofessional and they're wrong.

You shouldn't. It's unprofessional and they're wrong.
He said, "We put a note in your file saying not to do that again..."

Which made me guess it's a new policy they're trying out. I'd hope their experience with me ends that, but you can't ever tell these days.
I might find myself chased out of places because they forget patient privacy in favor of some stupid idea they're messing with.

I hope they felt burned by it but I'll bet I'm the only one who did.
I didn't want her fired or something and was willing to continue with them after voicing my concerns but...
Oh well, fuuuuuuuuuuuck off!

Just the worst day to pull that shit on me

You're obviously very sensitive about buying things at a dispensary. I wouldn't really care, it's a dispensary, the other customers know why you're all there. Your emotional reactions are your own responsibility. You're better off working on that insecurity so that you don't get bothered so easily.

I think the best way to deal with a situation like that is to calmly talk to the manager, tell him that having the products you buy said aloud makes you very uncomfortable and to stop doing it.

If you explode and start yelling at the employee who's just following orders, you're going to look like the bad guy regardless that you had a valid point, and that valid point also won't be listened to or taken into account.

Call ME a whiny bitch, will you.

That's not what you called me but I can read what you don't write. I know your thoughts.
I'm clairvoyant

No, he called you a little whore. How can you be clairvoyant when you can't read properly?

Just kidding, man. I know what you mean. Take your business elsewhere.

Back