Im i the only one who is confused on who the hell is Logan Paul?

First time (last week) I saw him I thought he was transgender.

He is CM Punk but with more skill, something of a background, less personality and sells 1 million PPVs.

lol I just commented in another thread about how I had to Google who this was

I got ya back lol:

Dudes gonna be at the performance institute soon then DWTS (I mean DWTNCS)

He can wrestle (States)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate.

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember when fans on sherdog was nut hugging fighters.
I miss those days.

Nope, me too. And I see he is some Youtube retard so I'm not even gonna search about him.

lol I just commented in another thread about how I had to Google who this was

IIRC he was in the news more or less world wide last year, for filming /blogging dead people in a forest in Japan.
There is a forest where people go to commit suicide and fucker thought it was a good idea to go there and make a funny video. I cant recall the full story but it blew up in his face.
And it told me he was a douche clown and I wish people like him would get sent to a place with no internet or data traffic to die a slow death, reading books and listen to classic music.

My nephew loves watching him. Im not going to lie, he obviously has a personality. Many find him entertaining

I looked him up, and Logan Paul was actually a legit wrestler. He was a stud athlete and an honors student

Dont be fooled, Logan Paul is actually highly intelligent.

Someone who markets himself as well as he does, and created the brand he did, obviously has to be

I can't hate on Logan. He's a kid who works hard and made it. I also honestly like his message about being a "maverick" and embracing being different

After looking Logan up, I actually came out very impressed with Logan.

Logan Paul>>>>CM Punk for damn sure...

And I'm going to be honest, for only training boxing for a half a year he actually looked good and was performing like someone who had years of experience

Logan is a stud. The dude is just a natural born winner...and again, I can't hate on that...He's also only 23...he could def make it to the UFC if he dedicated his time to training....

If they can bring in CM Punk, why not Logan?

I say fuck it. Do it.

Logan is a legit, smart, hard working kid and an intelligent businessman

Logan absolutely would have more potential then CM Punk...and 100% Logan would bring in a bigger audience then CM Punk

He is CM Punk but with more skill, something of a background, less personality and sells 1 million PPVs.
Did that shit show that doesn't even deserve to be called a fight really get 1 million ppvs? Even though it was what like 5 bucks that's still fucking insane. Question is though how many of those dumb enough to pay for that shit would come across to ufc if Paul made the move, and more importantly would their parents pay 60 bucks instead of the 5 for the ufc ppv.

I know him as the asshole who was filming suicides and being a fucking moron in Japan then crying when he was called out for it.

My nephew loves watching him. Im not going to lie, he obviously has a personality. Many find him entertaining

I looked him up, and Logan Paul was actually a legit wrestler. He was a stud athlete and an honors student

Dont be fooled, Logan Paul is actually highly intelligent.

Someone who markets himself as well as he does, and created the brand he did, obviously has to be

I can't hate on Logan. He's a kid who works hard and made it. I also honestly like his message about being a "maverick" and embracing being different

After looking Logan up, I actually came out very impressed with Logan.

Logan Paul>>>>CM Punk for damn sure...

And I'm going to be honest, for only training boxing for a half a year he actually looked good and was performing like someone who had years of experience

Logan is a stud. The dude is just a natural born winner...and again, I can't hate on that...He's also only 23...he could def make it to the UFC if he dedicated his time to training....

If they can bring in CM Punk, why not Logan?

I say fuck it. Do it.

Logan is a legit, smart, hard working kid and an intelligent businessman

Logan absolutely would have more potential then CM Punk...and 100% Logan would bring in a bigger audience then CM Punk

That's the point though they shouldn't have brought in CM Punk. It was a freakshow fight that would fit Bellators model but shouldn't be the model for the leading MMA brand. Let Bellator pick him up, or Golden Boy's new MMA production, I wouldn't mind seeing 50 year old chuck liddell kill Logan Paul. And for the record if you thought his standup looked good you smoked to much Weed/meth before watching it.

TS knew exactly who he was before posting this. prob bought his fight against ksi and likes and subscribes

There's a website called youtube...look it up grandpa.

I'm on youtube every day and never heard of this guy until now. guess you dont get this in recommendations unless you watch makeup tutorials and other teenager stuff.

It's always funny when someone tries to diminish another person who is way way way more popular (and perhaps more successful) than you by asking who they are implying they are a nobody, when they themselves will never make a dent in the world and will just be another forgotten soul

Solidarity, TS. Nothing against the guy since I have no clue who he is, but it's strange to see a name that everyone raves about while not knowing who the hell he is.

Back