I'm homeless (not actually homeless)

Is this not grounds to sue the shit out of him? I would think that if what he is advertising isn't what is reality that you could take him to court. Sue his pants off and just buy a new house. Problem solved.
I would imagine so. But I dont have the time money or patience to go down that road. What could I realistically get? Just my money back? And then I have to pay a lawyer. Just more effort than it's worth. The only plus side is I know he wouldn't dare take me to court over breaking the lease

Discuss. More money I make the more problems and bad luck that follows me. I'm just not good at this life thing.

I was in your shoes last year. My mom died and the house we were living in got foreclosed. Had to live in a storage unit I rented and shower in a tennis facility nearby. Terrible situation, bought a tube to try to kill myself with car exhaust but I stopped short since I didn't even own a car at that point. Then I started listening to Jordan Peterson and it turned my life around.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0241351634

Get this book and it just might save your life. Otherwise fuck this gay earth live stream whatever plans you have on liveleaks and PM me the link Arab Andy bless.

I would imagine so. But I dont have the time money or patience to go down that road. What could I realistically get? Just my money back? And then I have to pay a lawyer. Just more effort than its work
Would probably just go to small claims court so only court fees.

You could also just uppercut the shit outta him.

I was in your shoes last year. My mom died and the house we were living in got foreclosed. Had to live in a storage unit I rented and shower in a tennis facility nearby. Terrible situation, bought a tube to try to kill myself with car exhaust but I stopped short since I didn't even own a car at that point. Then I started listening to Jordan Peterson and it turned my life around.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0241351634

Get this book and it just might save your life. Otherwise just say fuck it and live stream whatever plans you have on liveleaks and PM me the link.

I'd probably tap out right now if I didnt have my cat. I'm so tired of all this stupid shit. Life is so pointless. But I carry on for my furry buddy

Discuss. More money I make the more problems and bad luck that follows me. I'm just not good at this life thing.
No bullshit: reach deep inside yourself and gather what determination you've got, focus yourself like a laser, and fight through.

lol at someone 'homeless' posting on a premium forum like this.
your cardboard box has cable too, doesn't it?
poser.

I'd probably tap out right now if I didnt have my cat. I'm so tired of all this stupid shit. Life is so pointless. But I carry on for my furry buddy

Cats are independent creatures, it'll be fine without you. I agree this world is pointless and fucked. We're stuck on a smote of worthless dust in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Nothing we do matters, so if life is just pain and suffering then why delay the inevitable.

ksoNSFt.jpg

Cats are independent creatures, it'll be fine without you. I agree this world is pointless and fucked. We're stuck on a smote of worthless dust in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Nothing we do matters, so if life is just pain and suffering then why delay the inevitable.

ksoNSFt.jpg

I feel really bad for anyone that sees this and posts it on Facebook before reading it all

My cat wont be fine in a house with no working AC when its hitting 102 degrees outside.

I would imagine so. But I dont have the time money or patience to go down that road. What could I realistically get? Just my money back? And then I have to pay a lawyer. Just more effort than it's worth. The only plus side is I know he wouldn't dare take me to court over breaking the lease
You don't need a lawyer. Where do you live? There should be a landlord&tenant board or something like that (ie small claims) where you can easily file something against him and get at least your money back.

You might be able to take some pics and send it to the BBB or something. Worth a shot. In the meantime, your cat is with a family member then at least that is taken care of for now.

I think you're attention seeking and not really homeless. If you were really homeless your thread would sound differently imo

Best of luck either way

you put down money on a home without seeing it for yourself first?

bruh

I think you're attention seeking and not really homeless. If you were really homeless your thread would sound differently imo

Best of luck either way
Ok, let me put it this way. I technically have a roof over my head I can seek shelter at. But the living conditions are so bad I'm not even going to move any of my shit to it. I'll just load up a storage space until I find another place.

I have a roof with no air conditioning so if I dont mind sweating to death while I sleep or dont worry about the place collapsing and killing me, it's great

I'll post some pics when I can and you guys will understand. Like I said the guy flat out lied about the details and I'm fairly positive he showed me pictures and video of another similar, but newer property

I could survive there short term but I cant leave my car there. Even the electric in the place is fucked. Turn on a light and you can hear the wires and buzzing? Turn on the fan and light dims? Wtf. Place will either collapse or have an electrical fire within the next year guaranteed

Ok, let me put it this way. I technically have a roof over my head I can seek shelter at. But the living conditions are so bad I'm not even going to move any of my shit to it. I'll just load up a storage space until I find another place.

I have a roof with no air conditioning so if I dont mind sweating to death while I sleep or dont worry about the place collapsing and killing me, it's great

That's not homeless then. Buy a fan or an air conditioner and problem solved. Perhaps you should have looked at the place before moving in. That was idiotic.

That's not homeless then. Buy a fan or an air conditioner and problem solved. Perhaps you should have looked at the place before moving in. That was idiotic.
Yes. Yes it was. I tend to be too trusting when someone seems nice. And in my defense I was living very far away from this new place, and the guy offered pics and video that he said was the place. I now know I've been taken for a ride and it's not the same place at all. Or its footage from 10 years ago and the place has been molested since then

Man. I really didnt want to say I told you so... but.... I told you so. Quit putting a bandaid over your problem bro. Time to get serious with yourself.

I took a chance

Man that's not homeless. Ive been homeless before and sounds like your just living in a warm apartment.

Back