I'm going to NJPW G1 special. I don't know anything about NJPW. Can someone fill me in?

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in on the NJPW G1 special?
My knowledge is very limited but would like to be informed when I'm there to truly appreciate the show

Thanks

My knowledge is very limited but would like to be informed when I'm there to truly appreciate the show

Thanks

a buncha japs are feuding about jap things with a few titles thrown in the mix and every 45 minutes there is to be a no selling spot fest where fools put their bodies on the line in hopes of lord meltzers approval to settle their disputes

a buncha japs are feuding about jap things with a few titles thrown in the mix and every 45 minutes there is to be a no selling spot fest where fools put their bodies on the line in hopes of lord meltzers approval to settle their disputes
Pretty much my assessment as well. But I enjoy it a lot!

I'm going to that show also
You wanna hang?

Thanks

The show is going to be 50% Japanese guys putting on awesome matches and 50% fraggle quebecers stinking up the joint.

Sure. I was planning on going solo so if we bump into each other, we should grab a beer
Me and some online pals usually try to put together a meet and greet before the shows we go to
If one happens this time I'll shoot you the info

Damn you guys didn't buy me a ticket and invite me to the special?

Side not: Whatever happened to vcash?

Thanks

At this point bud, just enjoy the matches. You won’t need to know too much storyline as they don’t heavily rely on them as they do the in ring action. Main event sees Cody and Kenny face off against each other. They’re big in the bullet club and while Kenny is the leader, Cody wants that role so they been butting heads. Everything else is just pretty much factions going against each other

At this point bud, just enjoy the matches. You won’t need to know too much storyline as they don’t heavily rely on them as they do the in ring action. Main event sees Cody and Kenny face off against each other. They’re big in the bullet club and while Kenny is the leader, Cody wants that role so they been butting heads. Everything else is just pretty much factions going against each other
Are you going to the show?

Are you going to the show?
I didn’t plan on it, but I have that weekend free and got myself a nice little bonus, so if I can get some tickets and some company I think I’m gonna go. Never really traveled alone. Hoping Giants have home games that weekend.

I didn’t plan on it, but I have that weekend free and got myself a nice little bonus, so if I can get some tickets and some company I think I’m gonna go. Never really traveled alone. Hoping Giants have home games that weekend.
Well I dont know about the company but you can definitely get tickets, half the arena is still unsold
I think we all overestimated how much drawing power NJPW had after the successful Long Beach shows and expected this to sellout in minutes
I was all panicking that I wasnt gonna be able to get tickets lololol
Got 15th row floor seats so I'll be there cheering on Cody and leering at Brandi just like I did last year when he worked the Cow Palace for APW

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-j...-california-07-07-2018/event/1C005497930934E4

Well I dont know about the company but you can definitely get tickets, half the arena is still unsold
I think we all overestimated how much drawing power NJPW had after the successful Long Beach shows and expected this to sellout in minutes
I was all panicking that I wasnt gonna be able to get tickets lololol
Got 15th row floor seats so I'll be there cheering on Cody and leering at Brandi just like I did last year when he worked the Cow Palace for APW

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-j...-california-07-07-2018/event/1C005497930934E4

Who can blame you? I’ll be wearing my Omega shirt though

Back