"Im going to f*ck you up"

I might catch some heat for this but I think Rose is a step down in competition for JJ when compared to her last couple opponents

I don't know who I want to win.

A part of me wants JJ to win because I enjoy greatness, and a part of me wants Rose to win because I like an underdog story.

I'd like to see Rose win. JJ annoys me.

th

Rose takes this punishment every night. I'm thinking she can handle Johanna.

I might catch some heat for this but I think Rose is a step down in competition for JJ when compared to her last couple opponents
She's been into spots when she didn't show the best fight IQ, generally because she too often tried to be a front-runner. Skill-wise I don't think she's a step down.

Rose is a fuckin badass, this fight gonna be a good one! I loved it when UFC put all their money into marketing PVZ before she fought Rose because she looks a certain way and then Rose goes and shaves her head (which PVZ was too scared to do) and completely fucks her up.

WAR THUG ROSE!

I want Rose to win but I agree with this too, I think she's gonna struggle immensely with JJ

another 5 rd shutout or worse

That little boy wasn't shook at all.
She should always wear a white t-shirt and stonewashed jeans. Looks just like Chris Chambers from Stand By Me.

She's tough though, no doubt about that. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but she certainly has my respect.

Back