I'm going in for a somewhat serious surgery on the 25th.

Best of luck with the surgery. Hope all goes well.

You might have already tried this but it not, I was just reading a book last week about the health problems milk and milk products can cause. If I recall correctly a study done found that many that began avoiding all milk products saw their ear aches clear up.

Best of luck with the surgery. Hope all goes well.

You might have already tried this but it not, I was just reading a book last week about the health problems milk and milk products can cause. If I recall correctly a study done found that many that began avoiding all milk products saw their ear aches clear up.
I drink a ton of milk lol. Protein shakes.

Good luck. I can relate to being absolutely FUCKED by health care professionals.

A few years back I got extremely, extremely ill. I went to the immediate care and they said you have mono, and to just ride it out. Didn't prescribe anything. I came back a day or two later, and the nurses immediately GAVE ME DIRTY LOOKS and rudely asked why I was back in their lobby when they already saw me.

I told them look, this is more than just mono. I can barely breath through my nose or mouth. They said yea whatever and basically sent me on my way.

Almost a week later I get a call "hey this is Idiot from immediate care, turns out we messed up and you have strep throat in addition to the mono. you should have been on a huge dose of medication. Its too late now anyways, but our bad."

Wishing you the best, homie.

Improvise, adapt, and overcome.
You'll get through this man-style.
The surgeon will do a fine, thorough job. Worry not about that, just focus on recovery.

Good luck. I can relate to being absolutely FUCKED by health care professionals.

A few years back I got extremely, extremely ill. I went to the immediate care and they said you have mono, and to just ride it out. Didn't prescribe anything. I came back a day or two later, and the nurses immediately GAVE ME DIRTY LOOKS and rudely asked why I was back in their lobby when they already saw me.

I told them look, this is more than just mono. I can barely breath through my nose or mouth. They said yea whatever and basically sent me on my way.

Almost a week later I get a call "hey this is Idiot from immediate care, turns out we messed up and you have strep throat in addition to the mono. you should have been on a huge dose of medication. Its too late now anyways, but our bad."

Yeah.. The "us v them" mentality is spreading into workplaces it shouldn't. It's catty. Like there has to be an enemy.

I only dislike the idea of not seeing my kids grow. My 11 year old would be super sad, and I don't want that.
I will take care of Mrs. Amerikuracana if you don't make it-- One of these other tools can have your kid!
giphy.gif

#sdlivesmatter

You got this bro - you kick that surgery's ass!

Good Luck and I hope you pull through. We can't afford to be taking care of more welfare babies. With the way you spread your seed It would bankrupt the nation if you were not around to support them.

Best of luck to you. Think positive thoughts. Or whatever helps you.

I drink a ton of milk lol. Protein shakes.

I'm praying for you man..

When turned around 23-ish, I found I couldn't eat Shrimp, Crab, or Lobster anymore. Plus drinking milk straight is pure gut-rage for me. I use soy or almond-milk in my fruit smoothies/cereal/oatmeal. I like that it's thicker too.

God bless you man.

Yeah, having to yell at doctors makes it seem like the system got really trashy. The way I was raised kind of forces me to assime they are the highest professionals and that would be innapropriate, but that has changed.

They are no longer the paragons of virtue they once were. The majority have become soldiers of the insurance companies who are only in it so they can make enough money to vacation in Europe. That said, I saw a doctor yesterday who was absolutely excellent. This was the first doctor, maybe the second, I have seen since adulthood who was what you would expect a doctor should be.

My cardiologist on the other hand, she couldn’t give less a shit about helping me and seems like she can’t wait to process me and my copay and move me out of the room so she can fit in as many patients as possible.

Do me a favor, buttercup. Don't fucking die.

Sherdog brother,

This is suppose to kick your immune system into overdrive. I've done water fasting before but not this. You may want to explore it with these sorts of health issues you have going on. You have nothing to lose and it is free.

If you quit eating and drinking for a certain amount of time, it will certainly kill anything in your system and you along with it.

If you quit eating and drinking for a certain amount of time, it will certainly kill anything in your system and you along with it.

You didn't watch the videos or read up on it, did you?

Take a Sharpie and write "do not remove" with an arrow pointing at the frank and beans just to be safe. Ask them why you must remove your underpants even if they are just operating near your ear.

Back