I'm glad Bader won the lhw title in Bellator

Good for Bader but I fell asleep in the 3rd round, and when I woke up I didn't even check to see who won when I looked at all the fight results.

So boring I actually forgot it put me to sleep.

Bader's a grinding wrestler whose fights often end up being shitty striking matches. He hasn't got a fan friendly style either.

me too, I can't Davis and Bader have worked very hard to get better, he will be a good Bellator champ

Happy for Bader, he finally got a world title

Fight was close af tho, but Bader did stuff Phil's tds and even took him down a couple times himself and messed his eye up.. I'm not mad at the decision

Phil will be back, but who he fights next is the question

LEL nice try Pleb

SUB-DavisGustafsson0112.jpg

images

#FAIL

I give as much leeway as possible to fighters and am not quick to call a fight a shitshow, but that was a shitshow.

When the ref stops them mid round and tells them to do something so it can be judged, that's the definition of a shitshow.

I had the fight for Davis during the first 3 rounds all Bader did was back pedel while Davis was more active and the agressor. The last two rounds could have been anyones round.

I hope Gus moves over to Bellator and reigns over these scrubs. Yesterday's LHW title fight was such a shitshow.

Davis would tool Gus again let alone Bader and probably King Mo.

Never given a deserved shot at DC allowed to walk from what is now a now shallow UFC LHW division coming off two finishes his 1 loss in 7 fights that loss being to Rumble, no shame in that loss. As a former TUF winner you would think the UFC would've done more to push a winner of a show they hang their hat on.

Being a TUF winner means shit, he was given opportunities and lost the big fights that could have gotten him a title shot.

He lost to Jones in a contender match, he lost to Tito. Got a few wins, beat Rampage, got a shot vs Machida and lost.

Yeah he could have gotten the DC fight thats true but it went to Gus. Oh well.

He got a shot vs Rumble which would have guaranteed him a title shot and he lost.

So yeah you can name a ton of guys who were really disrespected by the UFC, Bader is not one of them, at all.

and they could have kept him since LHW is a thin div but that doesnt mean they have to overpay for him in their eyes or give in to all his demands or things Bellator gave him.

He's not someone they had to keep.

Being a TUF winner means shit, he was given opportunities and lost the big fights that could have gotten him a title shot.

He lost to Jones in a contender match, he lost to Tito. Got a few wins, beat Rampage, got a shot vs Machida and lost.

Yeah he could have gotten the DC fight thats true but it went to Gus. Oh well.

He got a shot vs Rumble which would have guaranteed him a title shot and he lost.

So yeah you can name a ton of guys who were really disrespected by the UFC, Bader is not one of them, at all.

and they could have kept him since LHW is a thin div but that doesnt mean they have to overpay for him in their eyes or give in to all his demands or things Bellator gave him.

He's not someone they had to keep.

Thanks for your opinion man, I guess we can keep our own.

I hope Gus moves over to Bellator and reigns over these scrubs. Yesterday's LHW title fight was such a shitshow.

I'm not sure how confident I am that Gus beats them. Matchups make fights.

My 205 rankings
1. Jon Jones
2. DC
3. Gus
4. Bader
5. Phil Davis

Although Bader or Phil have the style to beat Gus or in Phils case, beat Gus again.

They are essentially the same fighter...Bader will look like a killer in Bellator just like Davis did until they fight each other again.

Happy for Bader, he finally got a world title

Fight was close af tho, but Bader did stuff Phil's tds and even took him down a couple times himself and messed his eye up.. I'm not mad at the decision

Phil will be back, but who he fights next is the question
Right here, right here. The hardest hitting Bellator 205er, the real hardest hitting 205er right here. This guy TKOs people. When he knocks people out, they don't fucking move.
tumblr_o5ssxiEZgu1ry1rm7o3_500.gif

alessio-sakara-bellator-152.jpg

They are essentially the same fighter...Bader will look like a killer in Bellator just like Davis did until they fight each other again.
No he wont Bader doesn't have the submission game that Phil does. He'll just go back to lay and praying people. The guy couldn't even finish Perosh and needed 3 rounds to tko an over the hill lil Nog

im probably one of very few phil davis fans and was disappointed in his performance. he did play his usual game in a lot of ways.. he just wasnt very successful and didnt land much.

I thought the fight was so boring they should have named Cody McKenzie champion. Yeah, he wasn't even fighting, but neither were the guys on the poster.

Once upon a time I was fan of The Master, but it is getting hard to remember why.

Will be fun to watch him fight King Mo. I thought Mo did enough to beat Davis.

Bader will destroy anyone else aside from Davis....they really need to find LHW's, their LHW division seems like it has like 3 guys in it that are actually legit. Although it's not all that far from the UFC's LHW division either...which seems like it basically just has Gus, Jones & Cormier rematching each other.

Back