I'm glad Bader won the lhw title in Bellator

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Davis has probably the least fan friendly style of fighting I've seen. Up there with Maynard's Guida.

Happy that Bader shut him out at his own game and claimed a belt while he was at it.

His entrance was epic too

I hope Gus moves over to Bellator and reigns over these scrubs. Yesterday's LHW title fight was such a shitshow.

I hope Gus moves over to Bellator and reigns over these scrubs. Yesterday's LHW title fight was such a shitshow.
Wow, that's actually an amazing idea.

Bellator really grows on me super fast.

Davis was finishing fighters in bellator. His comp level was lower.

I never liked Davis. Hes such a great athlete but he doesn't seem like he'll ever be comfortable striking, I always feel like he looks like hes sparring in a fight and the guy doesn't utilize his reach which is a waste. On the other hand I've always been a Bader fan so I'm happy he won even though it was a mediocre fight

I had Davis as the winner but I also felt that Bader will make for more exciting fights.

LEL nice try Pleb

SUB-DavisGustafsson0112.jpg

images

#FAIL

If Tito wants to get laid, he should call bader out for a rematch. Tito will be back he's got too much money to be made in Bellator now.

Bader isn't the most exciting fighter, either.The ref was ,even, getting restless with the both of em as he threw down some verbal rearing .He wasn't having Arlovski- Sylvia 3 last night.

I had Davis going into the fight, but I'm very happy for Bader earning his title. He was utterly disrespected by the UFC because he's a hard hat & work boots fighter. Something the UFC never used to sell or promote or rewarded, I'm not sure how long he can hold a title but I hope long enough that he can reap the rewards.

Congratulations Mr. Bader keep grinding....

I'm still salty over Davis getting that win over Machida.

That fight was so bad I didn't even watch the decision.

Kinda surprised they gave it to Bader.. dumb fight.

Two strong wrestlers with bad striking. No surprise it turned into a bad striking match

I had Davis going into the fight, but I'm very happy for Bader to earning his title. He was utterly disrespected by the UFC because he's a hard hat & work boots fighter. Something the UFC never used to sell or promote or rewarded, I'm not sure how long he can hold a title but I hope long enough that he can reap the rewards.

Post needs more caps bolded text imo.

I had Davis going into the fight, but I'm very happy for Bader earning his title. He was utterly disrespected by the UFC because he's a hard hat & work boots fighter. Something the UFC never used to sell or promote or rewarded, I'm not sure how long he can hold a title but I hope long enough that he can reap the rewards.

How was he disrespected by the UFC?

I really want to see Ryan Bader vs Linton Vassell next and I look forward to that fight.

I'll also give Phil Davis credit for stepping up as champ. Boring fight or not, Davis has balls.

Bader should fight Tito again :p

How was he disrespected by the UFC?

Never given a deserved shot at DC allowed to walk from what is now a now shallow UFC LHW division coming off two finishes his 1 loss in 7 fights that loss being to Rumble, no shame in that loss. As a former TUF winner you would think the UFC would've done more to push a winner of a show they hang their hat on.

Back