I'm disgusted that people are trying to tarnish Ponzinibbio's victory

I just made a thread about the fight and the eye pokes. I'll post the video here too. I am actually changing my position from "it was an unfortunate eye poke" to "he seems to be eye poking a lot more than is normal in this sport"

Lol at this slowed down crap to make it worse than it was. GTFO with this bullshit. I'm hoping they schedule a rematch just to see Gunnar get flatlined again.

KQTu00G.jpg

It was a fair win for Ponz, just as it is a loss to Nelson. I like Kavanagh trying to discredit the win though. He always has something to say- no matter what the situation. His fighter wins: gotta do what you gotta do.. his fighter loses: dirty cheater!

Gunnar is talented, unfortunately he has bought into the tales of Scam Blast Gym and the Irish Edmund. He should go to a legit camp

TS you only care because you have an obsession with hating conor. So much so it carries over to fighters that are associated with him. Deal with the fact ponzi cheated on his way to a fluke victory.
Fluke victory? Cmon, lets not exaggerate now.

If you watch the video and still think the eye pokes had no effect your a lost causes.

Jon Jones gets away with it again. (I don't see colour.)

I remember when Gunnar first came on the scene and even with the hype everyone admitted his stance and style made it easy for him to get hit and one day it will cost him.

Idk about fair and square there are definitley a lot of intentional eye pokers out there and it looked intentional to me. Just look at boxing, you almost never see fighters getting punched in the nuts in mma, it's almost always kicks. However in boxing it happens all the time, are boxers just way less coordinated or what's the deal?

In MMA you have smaller gloves and people work the body differently. Making it past two 10 oz. gloves with elbows together means you may have to come in a little lower.

Conor haters are a new kind of pathetic. Their butthurt has now spread to Gunnar who by all accounts is one of the nicest guys in the sport. Some of you really need to get a life.

Typical behavior from addicted gamblers. Gunnar was probably the clincher for a lot of parlays. <45>

TS you only care because you have an obsession with hating conor. So much so it carries over to fighters that are associated with him. Deal with the fact ponzi cheated on his way to a fluke victory.
Or maybe you are projecting your own delusions onto others?

What did you say?

I'll just quote myself

This selective rage is one of the most disgusting stuff I have witnessed in MMA. People are raging because the wrong guy was knocked the fuck out into a near death experience. WORSE SHIT HAPPENS ON EVERY CARD. The two eyepokes that happened during that fight were clearly unintentional and whoever cares enough to watch the sequences in real time will realize it. God damn, it's beyond me how can people be so gullible.

Joanna, for instance, is an egregious eye poker. Nobody gives a fuck. Nobody is demanding the UFC to fire her or take away her money. It's really disgusting stuff what people are doing with Ponzinibbio.

XaKUOvP.gif

CH8vad9.gif

NpxniAo.gif

FieAUpE.gif

YDqPY2e.gif

KeenElegantAnchovy.gif

I just made a thread about the fight and the eye pokes. I'll post the video here too. I am actually changing my position from "it was an unfortunate eye poke" to "he seems to be eye poking a lot more than is normal in this sport"

Christ that is dirty.

For some reason I could care less about this guy and rather see gunnar fight again even in loss.

Back