I'm disgusted that people are trying to tarnish Ponzinibbio's victory

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Gunnar got knocked the fuck out fair and square. Hopefully next time he won't leave his chin up in the air like that and his fans won't be as salty and butthurt as they are right now.

Deal with it.

TRIGGERED.jpg

(image by @k4lm4h I believe)

It was same with Yoel

Trying to call wins illegitimate by butthurt fans

Edit: ok saw the video where did more than one eyepokes here, Ponzo actually dirty

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you literally disgusted or are you mildly perturbed (or something at that level)?

Idk about fair and square there are definitley a lot of intentional eye pokers out there and it looked intentional to me. Just look at boxing, you almost never see fighters getting punched in the nuts in mma, it's almost always kicks. However in boxing it happens all the time, are boxers just way less coordinated or what's the deal?

It's just Gunnar fanboys, is normal.

i don't even like gunnar. and i didn't care when he got ko'd. but that eyepoke was gross.

LEL at people discrediting the Ponz.

him being KTFO has nothing to do with the eye poke, shitty excuse by an overrated bum.

tumblr_ncz6z3dLuC1qaa8d1o2_250.gif

He's always been chinny and terrible striking.

Idk about fair and square there are definitley a lot of intentional eye pokers out there and it looked intentional to me. Just look at boxing, you almost never see fighters getting punched in the nuts in mma, it's almost always kicks. However in boxing it happens all the time, are boxers just way less coordinated or what's the deal?
USATSI_10163120_168382968_lowres-1.jpg

boxers dont have to worry about being taking down so when they get in close its easier to throw low punches going for body shots, big difference man, completely different sports. i see what you were going for there but you were off the mark by a lot

It's hard to tell where the nuts are in boxing when everyone pulls their shorts up to their belly button Steve Urkel style

How does Ponz have haters? Even if the eye poke happened, it was clearly unintentional.

Sorry situation for Gunnar, but Ponz is a just bleed warrior, who is technical, and violent. Fans should be rejoicing.

TS you only care because you have an obsession with hating conor. So much so it carries over to fighters that are associated with him. Deal with the fact ponzi cheated on his way to a fluke victory.

Because they're a bunch of SBG crotch-crickets. Gunnar got his comeuppance and then some. Good to see "stink-face" get dropped like a bad habit.

boxers dont have to worry about being taking down so when they get in close its easier to throw low punches going for body shots, big difference man, completely different sports. i see what you were going for there but you were off the mark by a lot
So that guy that punched his opponent in the nuts 25 times in one fight was aiming for the body?

Back