"I'm different from 12 years ago when I fought Chuck. I'm faster, stronger & younger" --- Tito Ortiz

Did anybody watch that final press conference?

Good lord that was terrible. Typical boxing style let everyone talk and pat backs..

Then .nobody really has control of the face off...
Chuck stood from his chair that somebody half assed pulled the table from. Theres like 50 ppl in the background...nobody has a job. Terrible.

After that shit show presser, they may as well go all in and have shamrock run in during the fight and make a quick there count , into a living death.
Ps fuck yes I'll be watching

He just does some Tony Robins shit where he saids crazy affirmations out loud.

You know what? I'm on my phone and googled "alien head kid" and that popped up. I'm just now realizing that's an actual baby.

I'm honestly not THAT ruthless.

giphy.gif

He's saying he's faster, stronger, and younger than Chuck. He didn't list those things directly after he said he's a different fighter from 12 years ago

Well yeah. But Chael has never even lost a round much less a fight.
Not true, he lost a round to Anderson when he tapped remember? Still won the decision handily though.

Tito has never been a wordsmith. From "Let me tell you how you feel" to this latest one, Tito has always been in a constant battle with the English language.

I’d imagine he was younger than Chuck the previous twice they thought.

He's probably just drained from the 10 year age cut. Coach Erick Silva will be like the new Dolce or Lockhart.

Benjamin Button approves this message from Tito...

4zma.gif

He's younger now than he was 12 years ago?

Leave him be. He's on a quest to become one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night.

That is some amazing mouth diarrhea

Back