PlayStation I'm Buying a PS3!

Shit I have it worst bro, I missed out on two gens.

The Last of Us
Infamous 1 & 2
Prototype 1 & 2
Fallout 3
Uncharted Trilogy

I can't remember what other PS3 titles I enjoyed...
I was about to add Fallout 3 and New Vegas. It's Bethesda so they're pretty buggy but great games.

Myself and many other people I know couldn't play that game for more than an hour without gettng bored to absolute tears.
You and “many” other people. You and your hipster group would be in the minority in the world so many is wrong term. There’s a group of people who think Shawshank Redemption sucks. It’s called nothing can please everybody. Shit I had a friend who hated Chrono trigger. We weren’t friends for very long.

You and “many” other people. You and your hipster group would be in the minority in the world so many is wrong term. There’s a group of people who think Shawshank Redemption sucks. It’s called nothing can please everybody. Shit I had a friend who hated Chrono trigger. We weren’t friends for very long.

No need to get offended just an opinion didn't think it sucked it was just boring to myself and the 5 or so friends I know that tried it. Didn't really see what was so special about it, none of us really. Didn't say it was a bad game just not our cup of tea, I give pretty much every game a chance at least.

No need to get offended just an opinion didn't think it sucked it was just boring to myself and the 5 or so friends I know that tried it. Didn't really see what was so special about it, none of us really. Didn't say it was a bad game just not our cup of tea, I give pretty much every game a chance at least.
All because you’re not into that type of game doesn’t mean it’s not special. It’s obviously special to ALOT of people. I’m not into Dark Souls/Bloodbourne type games but there is obviously something special about them.

I find it hard to.believe out of 6 friends you’ll thought the same thing. Unless you all only play a certain type of game like World of Warcraft or something.

Last edited:
All because you’re not into that type of game doesn’t mean it’s not special. It’s obviously special to ALOT of people. I’m not into Dark Souls/Bloodbourne type games but there is obviously something special about them.

I find it hard to.believe out of 6 friends you’ll thought the same thing. Unless you all only play a certain type of game like World of Warcraft or something.

You sound like a whiny little girl.. I'm just saying me and none of my friends found it too special lol don't get what ur fucking crying about lol its clearly special to you tho

You sound like a whiny little girl.. I'm just saying me and none of my friends found it too special lol don't get what ur fucking crying about lol its clearly special to you tho
And to most people who played it. There’s no reason to bitch about the game on this thread. The guy was asking what games he should get. Last of Us is a must try game as it’s one of the best games for PS3 for most people. Yes there’s a chance he might not like it but so does any game. I’m sure some of the games you’re into whatever da hell they can be great suggestions for him. I’m not gona sit here and talk shit about your suggestions though. You’re the Whiny little girl in this.

And to most people who played it. There’s no reason to bitch about the game on this thread. The guy was asking what games he should get. Last of Us is a must try game as it’s one of the best games for PS3 for most people. Yes there’s a chance he might not like it but so does any game. I’m sure some of the games you’re into whatever da hell they can be great suggestions for him. I’m not gona sit here and talk shit about your suggestions though. You’re the Whiny little girl in this.

Whatever man keep crying not gonna argue with a whiny little bitch who is wrong

Whatever man keep crying not gonna argue with a whiny little bitch who is wrong
Huh What am I wrong about???????? Last of Us isn’t a great game? So most people who’s played it are wrong????? You know you’re in the minority right? Jack ass

I think last of us is extremely overrated but also a good game. Maybe even great game, but it's heralded as some kind of once-in-a generation GOAT type games and it's not even close to that.

I anxiously played it after hearing (too much hype) and by the time I finished it, while having some good experiences was left with "that's it?" type of feeling.

The combat was tedious, the father daughter dynamic I had already done in Bioshock Infinite and The Walking Dead that year, and the story was a pretty damn generic zombie story that relied all on the relationship dynamic.

Pretty much if that relationship dynamic didn't resonate much with you, then the whole game won't either.

I think I would have liked it a lot more if I hadn't heard anything about it, but overrated is the right word imo because the hype it was sold to me on it didn't live it to.

TLDR; No one is saying it sucks. Overrated is more because of the fans of it than the actual game.

I think last of us is extremely overrated but also a good game. Maybe even great game, but it's heralded as some kind of once-in-a generation GOAT type games and it's not even close to that.

I anxiously played it after hearing (too much hype) and by the time I finished it, while having some good experiences was left with "that's it?" type of feeling.

The combat was tedious, the father daughter dynamic I had already done in Bioshock Infinite and The Walking Dead that year, and the story was a pretty damn generic zombie story that relied all on the relationship dynamic.

Pretty much if that relationship dynamic didn't resonate much with you, then the whole game won't either.

I think I would have liked it a lot more if I hadn't heard anything about it, but overrated is the right word imo because the hype it was sold to me on it didn't live it to.

TLDR; No one is saying it sucks. Overrated is more because of the fans of it than the actual game.
It was definitely one of the greatest experiences I’ve had played. I don’t think it’s overrated. You’re underrating it.

This isn’t the point though. This thread is about games he should buy for ps3. Last of Us is a game he should try no doubt as there’s a solid chance he ll either think it’s good, great, or one of the best games he’s played. I don’t see the point of bitching about a great suggestion. If Last of Us isn’t a good name for the TS then no game is.

I was about to add Fallout 3 and New Vegas. It's Bethesda so they're pretty buggy but great games.
100%. I experienced a lot of bugs, but fortunately, not game-breaking.

Spec Ops : The Line is one of the best games of the last gen but for some reason its not very popular
The only time I ever felt guilty playing a video game was during a certain scene in this game, such a great story

It was definitely one of the greatest experiences I’ve had played. I don’t think it’s overrated. You’re underrating it.

This isn’t the point though. This thread is about games he should buy for ps3. Last of Us is a game he should try no doubt as there’s a solid chance he ll either think it’s good, great, or one of the best games he’s played. I don’t see the point of bitching about a great suggestion. If Last of Us isn’t a good name for the TS then no game is.

It isn't that Last of Us is a bad game, it is that it just isn't much of a game at all. The story is good but the "gameplay" is almost non existent if you really think about it. It's a film mascaraing as a game, I don't mind games like RPG's that focus less on combat and more on story but at least give me some choices. Last of Us is totally linear in the levels and story. Playing on harder difficulties just results in wasting more of your time with no real benefit since the only point of the "game" is to see the cut scenes. That being said media like this is subjective so I see both sides, this was also the first naughty dog game I played and I really didn't know I was getting into a interactive film instead of a game where you actually have skill involved. Even games with bad combat (a lot of rpgs) have skill in the way you create your character and define their attributes, Last of Us is just walking your self through a movie (albeit a interesting and good one). You said it your self, "experience", that is what it is, it's not a game.

It isn't that Last of Us is a bad game, it is that it just isn't much of a game at all. The story is good but the "gameplay" is almost non existent if you really think about it. It's a film mascaraing as a game, I don't mind games like RPG's that focus less on combat and more on story but at least give me some choices. Last of Us is totally linear in the levels and story. Playing on harder difficulties just results in wasting more of your time with no real benefit since the only point of the "game" is to see the cut scenes. That being said media like this is subjective so I see both sides, this was also the first naughty dog game I played and I really didn't know I was getting into a interactive film instead of a game where you actually have skill involved. Even games with bad combat (a lot of rpgs) have skill in the way you create your character and define their attributes, Last of Us is just walking your self through a movie (albeit a interesting and good one). You said it your self, "experience", that is what it is, it's not a game.
Thats why I hated it
Fuckin game holds your hand way too much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back