Im Baffled with Manny Pacquiao, is he a hard hitter or not? conflicting reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is an interview where Margarito says Manny is the best puncher he ever fought maybe you're just looking at it too much. You have Antonio saying he doesn't hit hard during the fight but after he says he does.

https://www.ringtv.com/413239-best-ive-faced-antonio-margarito/

He said mannys punch for a small guy, but he siad joshua clottey was the strongest, maybe there was lost in translation there that is the first time i heard him say pacquiao was the hardest puncher he faced.

Also Jorge solis who pacman stopped said pacquiao never hurt him that gamboa hit wayyy harder than manny

he hits a hard ass heavy bag non stop full blast without breaking his hands

While i couldnt give a fuck what this debate turned into.........Internet boxing at its finest

it doesn't seem to matter whether pacquiao "has power" or not. he be dropping folks and rearranging everyone's face easily anyways

Yeah, Pac was a huge hitter below 147. Even at 147+ he was a pretty good puncher, at least before he began noticeably declining.

Shane, Margarito, Hatton, and Marquez have all gone on record saying that Pac is the biggest puncher they faced in their "best I faced" interviews.

Yeah, Pac was a huge hitter below 147. Even at 147+ he was a pretty good puncher, at least before he began noticeably declining.

Shane, Margarito, Hatton, and Marquez have all gone on record saying that Pac is the biggest puncher they faced in their "best I faced" interviews.

Did Marg or Mosley say so?

We can expect TS's next thread to be about Pacquiao's alleged taste for bestiality and clubbing baby seals.

Late to the party.

Were really questioning if Pac hit hard....? Or in reality you wanted to throw out some PED speculations? Pac PED speculations would be a new and exciting topic....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back