Im a uk traveller

I always wondered, can you legally own a minigun in the US as a citizen?

Yes but it's not as simple as just buying one. You have to get one made before 1986 when the laws were changed and you have to buy it from a person, not a gun store. Then you transfer ownership legally and pay a couple hundred bucks to cover the tax fee.

Now you own a minigun and can probably take down a fucking UFO if aliens invade.

So yeah, it's pretty dangerous here. Still can't move into our yards and demand money though. Cause we'll shoot you.

Its interesting to me how different cultures approach such a problem - I lived in Russia for a while, and I can tell you that if such a group tried this stuff there, the police and / or the local community would just come in heavy handed and beat the living shit out of them. Here in Norway there is a high gun ownership rate, but the response would be much more subtle than shooting them - more of a community effort to freeze the fuckers out. In the UK the response is just lame.

So you move into someone's yard and demand payment to leave?

Yeah, no. In the states you'd get either bullets or a bottle of gas with a flaming rag. we care about our lawns more then we care about your lives.

Problem is you’re not taking on one or 2 people, but a travelling community who back each other up to the hilt. Approaching the problem this way makes it a far bigger issue.

Fuck this fucking shit

"talk to us and make a deal"

Why not just fuck off and stop being fucking vermin you utter scum

Who the fuck just turns up somewhere, and demands that they should be given a 'deal' to get them to leave, that right there explains that they know they are somewhere they should not be, and want compensating to leave.

And the stealing shit does not help either...

compton, south central, watts can have the same mentality

if you are unfortunate to live in one of these disadvantagous neighborhoods and one of these neighborhood rats break into your home and you cause them bodily harm you are done, even though you were well in your rights.

in some parts of mexico you see the same shit and need to be prepared to the fact that you can become a victim and theres absolutely nothing that you can do about it if you have an investment there

Problem is you’re not taking on one or 2 people, but a travelling community who back each other up to the hilt. Approaching the problem this way makes it a far bigger issue.

people dont understand this until theyve lived it or know someone that has

When I worked at a Tesco in the Manchester area once a bunch of travellers caravans (5 or 6) settled in the car park much to the annoyance of the management.
The next day some of them were wandering around the store eating the food and causing a nuisance (including conning a staff member out off £50 on one of the tills) and so the security were ejecting them from the store.
I was by the front counter and one of the ejected posse was causing a right scene and turned to me stating that if we were not careful the whole car park could be filled overnight with caravans if they made one phone call. I flat out laughed and told him that I hoped he made the call because I’d have no customers to serve.
He didn’t seem to find it that funny but the caravans never materialised.

Really? In a country that averages a school shooting every week it amazes you what goes on in Britain lol.

Groups of wandering communities living by their own terms = weird as hell

Burying 50 kids a week because you need to protect your rights against the evil guvments in your head = absolutely fine

Back