I'm a server at a busy well known restaurant. Ask me anything

Holy shit I googled springs1 and Google suggested "springs1 ranch" hilarious

Oh I missed the question. Well let me tell you. My favorite thing to do if your a pretentious dick hole who is rude as fuck is to take a spoon, you following? Now with that spoon I will scrape my forehead and get as much grease and sweat as I can and then promptly swish that spoon around in your drink and then laugh internally as I know you are drinking exactly what you deserve.

I'm never rude to waitresses/waiters and tip whatever the going rate is in the country but you're as fucking diseased as those pretentious prick you hate.

No wonder I hate tipping you fucks when traveling in America, as fake as fuck. No wonder you're paid shit and need tips, it's because you are shit.

Before you're high horsing yourself I've done plenty of hospitality in my youth. You're shit, which is why you feel the need to do shit acts. I'm hoping one of your co workers cameras this and posts it, fucking weak diseased individual.

I don't know why anybody eats in restaurants. There are some people who can do a great job as a server but most don't have the temperament or the ability to do it well. I've seen similar things with bartenders. I was on the board of a sportsmans club and volunteer bartender for some events. We usually had one paid and one volunteer. When we analyzed the till receipts we found the volunteers were ringing up almost twice as much as the hired bartenders. We had nights that the hired bartender wasn't available and found the bar took in more money than when the hired bartender worked. Talking to people at the events and they said it was often difficult to get the bartenders attention. We had a couple of break ins so we installed a video system and found out that the bartenders were watching TV and talking to people while customers were standing waiting at the bar.

You're too kind. No two ways about it they're pocketing cash.

I'm never rude to waitresses/waiters and tip whatever the going rate is in the country but you're as fucking diseased as those pretentious prick you hate.

No wonder I hate tipping you fucks when traveling in America, as fake as fuck. No wonder you're paid shit and need tips, it's because you are shit.

Before you're high horsing yourself I've done plenty of hospitality in my youth. You're shit, which is why you feel the need to do shit acts. I'm hoping one of your co workers cameras this and posts it, fucking weak diseased individual.
Someone hurt you at some point.

Someone hurt you at some point.

WTF are you on about. You fuck with someone's food you're a grub.

What's the matter, you a grub too? Feel a little defensive. Tell you what, I'll stick my dick in your drink because of arbitrary reasoning in my own head and after you have some I'll tell you what I did. The only difference is I'm not a coward like the ts.

Wanker

NOPE, keep my weight at 98lbs at 5'0" tall. I diet during the work week. A typical week, Mondays and Fridays less than 500 calories (probably around 300-400), Thursday around 900 calories(usually 850-900) and sometimes I have gained an extra pound I need to lose so I do the 850-900 calorie on Wednesday as well. That's a typical week, but if I have a vacation day somewhere I have to sacrifice other days such as this Sunday I had to do the 850-900 calorie day because I had a vacation day on Friday. Tuesdays is my break day, but I don't eat nearly as much as a typical Saturday for example, but I do eat a normal amount on Tuesday, probably a little over since I am so hungry from not eating much on Monday.

So you're a dwarf? Do you have an opinion on ocd?

I don't mind tipping waiters. If the service was subpar I will tip 15% because it's not breaking the bank but if it was good 25%. The people I hate tipping the most are bartender's, I'm not talking about the good ones who make a spectacle out of making a drink but the ones who simply open up a bottle of beer and hand it to you expecting some sort of tip.

Questions about Abilene:
1. How would you rate yourself 1/10, and does that change with the price of oil?

2. How many Mexicans in your town, and do you inter-mingle with them?

3. If yes to prev question, have you made the complete switch to dating only Mexican women?

Not questioning your authenticity (great pic, btw), but just asking as a fellow Texan who has passed by your place many times...it's interesting to me...and maybe others.

I've worked in restaurants for a long time. I've seen servers walk out of 6 hour shifts with 200 dollars in their pocket, and still have the nerve to complain about that one guy who didn't tip.

Crazy to me that the people who do the least amount of work in a restaurant make the most money. Unless you're an elite chef in an elite restaurant, working in the kitchen of a busy restaurant is back breaking work for disastrously low wages (comparable to the amount of work). You really have to love working with food to make that your career of choice.

And, of course, absolutely hate customers. You have to have a deep, burning, biblical hatred for customers to walk into the restaurant industry and decide you'd rather work in the kitchen than to be a server. You have to really fucking hate people to choose making half the money for double the work.

And I really, really hate customers.

This guy gets it. It's be a great job if not for the fucking people

Note- Waiters are the superficial shit that can smile while raging inside. The lowest form of scum within the dynamics of a restaurant, just ask the kitchen.

Last edited:
This guy gets it. It's be a great job if not for the fucking people

Note- Waiters are the superficial shit that can smile while raging inside. The lowest form of scum within the dynamics of a restaurant, just ask the kitchen.
the lowest form of scum in a restaurant is a dishwasher.

Some of you guys really take this whole internet things to heart. Have some chill my friends.

Some of you guys really take this whole internet things to heart. Have some chill my friends.
From the guy who's eager to share how he fu is with the food of people who haven't done any type of equivalent to him.

Take an insight pill. Nevermind, they don't make those yet.

I have worked in the restaurant industry for 15 years (my whole adult life) and literally never seen anything fucked up happen with regard to the food, spitting in peoples food, ect. It's really just like any other job except with more alcohol/cocaine/hooking up.

If i saw another server fucking with someones food i would absolutely smack him in the mouth on the spot.

I have worked in the restaurant industry for 15 years (my whole adult life) and literally never seen anything fucked up happen with regard to the food, spitting in peoples food, ect. It's really just like any other job except with more alcohol/cocaine/hooking up.

If i saw another server fucking with someones food i would absolutely smack him in the mouth on the spot.

Oh shit we got a badass over here.

Back