I'm a Satanist, ask me anything

Do you think all the hospitals Christians founded are bad? Do you think a Satanist hospital would be a decent, friendly place? Do you think it's cool to be not cool?

Sure, the cult of Christianity did some good, that that was dwarfed by the bad.

Good: hospitals, orphanages.

Bad: Your body is evil, holy wars, inquisition, based on fear, crusades, witch burning, pedophile priests, tax exemption, demeaning and subjugating women and homosexuals and jews and anyone not Christian, obstructing humanity’s transition to more thoughtful, enlightened, scientific and evidenced way, murdering atheists, denying science, climate change denial, not actually following a word Jesus said, riddled with contradiction, morally flawed, not issuing condoms in Africa to stop AIDS, the pope's ridiculous edicts, faith healing bullshit, tv evangelicals, the sects multitude of Christianity that hate eachother, the forcing of child-bearing until death, the conversion of aboriginal peoples under the sword, the beating of aboriginal children in schools, violent garbage in the bible, as far from reality as humanly possible, lack of accountability for own actions, blame an imaginary devil, etc...etc..

Mmm the bedrock of western culture is based of christianity.. wouldnt exactly call that an evil cult .. but each to their own i suppose.

The founding fathers left religion out of the declaration of independence and the constitution purposely knowing that it would lead to nothing but problems. Separation of church and state is what made the west strong. Science and capitalism.

The founding fathers left religion out of the declaration of independence and the constitution purposely knowing that it would lead to nothing but problems. Separation of church and state is what made the west strong. Science and capitalism.
Thats your opinion, i see it differently.

Show me differently, I'd like to see it.

Look even at my signature what Franklin said.

Pointless and lazy, if your to stupid to see the last 3000 years and what christinanity has done for us .. then.. well.. stick to being the betta person .. fyi im not a christian.

Pointless and lazy, if your to stupid to see the last 3000 years and what christinanity has done for us .. then.. well.. stick to being the betta person .. fyi im not a christian.

Regardless, it is now obsolete. I have seen all kinds of people be a better person, and it often has nothing to do with Christianity.

If someone needs to be afraid of burning in hell to be a nice person, there is something wrong with them.

I wouldnt call a book that has lasted thousands of years obsolete..

You do relize that the biggest mass exterminations were carried out for scientific or political reasons? Hitler, Polpot, Stalin.

You got a link on people going to jail for witchcraft in the 80s?
Hitler was religious. His final solution wasn't "science" based.

“The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein believed in religion.
The founder of modern physics recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe:

“Everyone who is seriously committed to the cultivation of science becomes convinced that in all the laws of the universe there manifests a spirit vastly superior to man, and to which we with our powers must feel humble.”

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”

Albert Einstein believed in religion.
The founder of modern physics recognized the impossibility of a non-created universe:

“Everyone who is seriously committed to the cultivation of science becomes convinced that in all the laws of the universe there manifests a spirit vastly superior to man, and to which we with our powers must feel humble.”

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”

no he did not, this is bs and you fanatis should stop writing this shit because it makes you look idiotic.

Einstein said that if he was to believe in a religion, it would be spinozas religion, which is basically pantheism.

no he did not, this is bs and you fanatis should stop writing this shit because it makes you look idiotic. Einstein said that if he was to believe in a religion, it would be spinozas religion, which is basically pantheism.

'BJJ_Rage', fancy to see you in 'The War Room'. Taking a break from the 'Grappling' section of Sherdog and Master Ken with the Ameri-Do-Te school? This section of the site is way too intellectual for you. Please return to Master Ken. So, you are now an expert on Einstein like everything else. Need to read more on what Einstein wrote. Wikipedia is not enough...

Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza, and what is pantheism? Pantheism is the belief that all reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, existing God. So you just contradicted yourself on your quote.

This corner of Sherdog is way above your IQ level...

'BJJ_Rage', fancy to see you in 'The War Room'. Taking a break from the 'Grappling' section of Sherdog and Master Ken with the Ameri-Do-Te school? This section of the site is way too intellectual for you. Please return to Master Ken. So, you are now an expert on Einstein like everything else. Need to read more on what Einstein wrote. Wikipedia is not enough...

Einstein stated that he believed in the pantheistic God of Baruch Spinoza, and what is pantheism? Pantheism is the belief that all reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, existing God. So you just contradicted yourself on your quote.

This corner of Sherdog is way above your IQ level...

No, i didnt contradict my self, you were implying on a creator master mind, which according to our beliefs must be the abrahamic God. Pantheism isn't anything remotely close to big daddy kn the sky, so don't bring Einstein to try to support your beliefs.

Pd: I haven't been Around much in the wr... Used to hang out a lot, I mocked your type person when taking a shit, no go on. Fairly tale believer telling me my iq is low lmfo...

Satanism is nihilism but for poor and nerdy people. Guarantee the rate of magic the gathering players is far higher among Satanists vs the regular population.

I'm not saying being poor and nerdy is bad. But Satanism is generally for nerdy goofs.

what exactly has it done and wouldn't have done by humans without Christianity???

what exactly has it done and wouldn't have done by humans without Christianity???

Possibly quite a lot. If things went slightly different I easily could have seen us looking in 2017 what we looked liked in the 1500's. A shitty Feudalistic world. Had a few key places not been civilized and disciplined who knows how long key inventions would be put off. Possibly for centuries. The Romans could have invented rail roads for example, they had a basic steam engine concept. But they never did anything with it. It was just a toy that spun around. Instead it took 1000+ years. We should be thankful that Christianity disciplined so many nations.

Possibly quite a lot. If things went slightly different I easily could have seen us looking in 2017 what we looked liked in the 1500's. A shitty Feudalistic world. Had a few key places not been civilized and disciplined who knows how long key inventions would be put off. Possibly for centuries. The Romans could have invented rail roads for example, they had a basic steam engine concept. But they never did anything with it. It was just a toy that spun around. Instead it took 1000+ years. We should be thankful that Christianity disciplined so many nations.

I still dont see the relationshitp between christianity and development. Christianity was as a barbaric as any relgion in the middle age, or even worst, this is not due to the religion it self but the men in charge, the religion has nothing to do with how men conducted themselves. If you mean that the western world was civilized by the message of love of jesus, yeah, inquisition mass murdering in america etc had jack shit to do with christianity. Men evolve and so did science. I guess you could say it saved us from islam, or other type of stone age religions. China was never a christian country, it did quite well. Japan wasnt either, it did quite well without chrstianity as well.

Last edited:
Back