I'm a Satanist, ask me anything | Page 16

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by CauseImbetta, Aug 5, 2017.

1. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    You do relize that the biggest mass exterminations were carried out for scientific or political reasons? Hitler, Polpot, Stalin.

You got a link on people going to jail for witchcraft in the 80s?

2. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    Attributes and, more importantly, events. Sure.

3. helltoupee Brown Belt

helltoupee
    Just because John Wayne Gacy killed more people than Jeff Dahmer doesn't give Dahmer a pass.

4. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    Didn't say it did (btw did either kill for religious political or scientific reasons).

My post addresses the op's sugestion that secularism and science were exempt from evil shit.

RandyTrevor likes this.
  5. Unsurprised Diaz Purple Belt

Unsurprised Diaz
    When your religion supposedly has such a normal value set such as many other religions, why choose the terminology of "satanism" to describe it which will obviously misconstrue itself to many others and be inflammatory and offensive to many people?

You wish to be misunderstood, instantly prejudiced against and make the lives of the people in your religion more difficult to fit in with a lot of society?

Cuauhtemoc likes this.
  6. savemgs Brown Belt

savemgs
    Lucifer was the good guy in the story?

7. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
  8. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
  9. Phr3121 Purple Belt

Phr3121
    16 pages of this 'shit' and it is still going?

uppercutbus and ripskater like this.
  10. MeatheadMike Brown Belt

MeatheadMike
    Are satinist basically trolls?

Instead of making up your own religion with your own characters... you guys decided to take the villain of an existing religion that someone else made up (Christianity) and worship him. Seems like the only reason to do that would be to troll Christians. Why not make up your own religion instead?

Amerikuracana and Kafir-kun like this.
  11. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
    Because religion, any religion, is a sham. These days religions and cults are synonymous. Making up another stupid religion (this planet already has 3000 different, competing and silly religions) won't send the message across or be as counter cultural as Satanism. Humans need symbolism and ritual. That is how we, as simple minded sapiens, evolved. Satanism tests the claims of the religious, since they try to shut down the Satanism and defy their own freedom rules. Satanism best reveals how religion is a walking contradiction. How young kids don't have to be scared of looking different. Something that already resonates within society.

12. ripskater Steel Belt

ripskater
    Lol, I think I checked this a week ago, and then got back in here today to see what's happening.

13. Cuauhtemoc Red Belt

Cuauhtemoc
    Eh, I'm not sure about that. Dawkins style atheism is a lot more popular and has done a lot more to discredit religion than satanism. Most normies are repelled by these symbols.

14. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
    I am sure a lot of Satanists empathize with many atheist/secular causes, such as Dawkins Foundation and CFI and subscribe to many. Thankfully there are many ways to combat the ideology of religion which sets back humanity.

15. MeatheadMike Brown Belt

MeatheadMike
    If that's how you feel about religion, then why not just identify as an atheist? Wouldn't that be a more honest stance?

Seems like the only reasons for being a satanist would be for shock value and trolling Christians.

16. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
    I do identify as an atheist. Also there many atheist affiliations. All show how silly and primitive religion is. Christianity above all the worst. They have been trolling humanity for 2000 years. It's time they were shut down.

You simply got used to the bloody and violent religious stories. It's now status quo without you realizing it. Had you never heard about a god who turned into man to torture himself on a pole for sins he gave you in the first place and before drowned all humanity you would be shocked. This supposed good god created hell, the devil and disease. His followers would slaughter countless fellow humans, even within the same religion. Far worse than an imaginary opposing figure.

17. PommyBen Wistfull With A Fist-Full

PommyBen
    If i let Satan into my heart... how easy is it to get him out of my heart if i dont like it?

18. CauseImbetta Yellow Card

CauseImbetta
    As easy or as difficult as anything else. It's up to you, and depends on how strong or how weak you are.

For me it's not a matter of letting anything in or out of my "heart". Everything starts with the mind. If it's a cause you understand (to combat religion, in particular Christianity which is the most evil cult to ever have been devised by man) then go for it.

Let me say this: choices in life boil down to accepting ideologies. Choose one that makes sense to you. Satanism only presents itself as one part to a puzzle to combat the evil cult of Christianity and lunacy of religion in itself. Atheism is the holistic approach.

19. Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Amerikuracana
    Do you think all the hospitals Christians founded are bad? Do you think a Satanist hospital would be a decent, friendly place? Do you think it's cool to be not cool?

20. PommyBen Wistfull With A Fist-Full

PommyBen
    Mmm the bedrock of western culture is based of christianity.. wouldnt exactly call that an evil cult .. but each to their own i suppose.