I'm a pool fanatic

Prefer nine ball myself, faster paced game. Snooker from a layman's point of view seems very defense oriented.
Far from it. Attacking which Ronnie and hendry and Jimmy white showed
They showed 9 ball players angles

Far from it. Attacking which Ronnie and hendry and Jimmy white showed
They showed 9 ball players angles

Fair enough, legitimately don't know much about snooker in the US (as far as popularity) -9ball->8ball->straight ->snooker

Fair enough, legitimately don't know much about snooker in the US (as far as popularity) -9ball->8ball->straight ->snooker
I'm English I play 8 ball.
But play snooker difference is mad
Earl Strickland couldn't play snooker imo

Shows difference top snooker guys went over but no pool players tried snooker
Lot easier playing snooker first

Shows difference top snooker guys went over but no pool players tried snooker
Lot easier playing snooker first
It seems to be more of a sport in Europe, whereas here there's no TV revenue, small purses and generally it's an accepted "bar game" nothing more.

2h3whea.jpg
Delete sorry

2h3whea.jpg

5 years ago we won every competition my team 8 ball
Now don't pl much dad old and past it

I still think hendry is greatest

His coldness was better than Davis’s, IMO. A fucking ruthless success machine for the thick end of a decade. Best middle pocket player the game has seen.

In reference to the “defensive” comment above, defensive snooker is often more fun to play. When both of you are controlling the white well, it becomes a contest to see who can stitch each other up the best.

His coldness was better than Davis’s, IMO. A fucking ruthless success machine for the thick end of a decade. Best middle pocket player the game has seen.

In reference to the “defensive” comment above, defensive snooker is often more fun to play. When both of you are controlling the white well, it becomes a contest to see who can stitch each other up the best.
The reason hendry was so good was because of Davis
Davis was master of safety / defensive
Hendry dominated Ronnie hasn' that's why I favo him

Back