I'm a pool fanatic

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
but snooker guys would beat them, snooker pro have crossed over but pool us players haven't
It's a different game but snooker more skilled, usa people don't know snooker
Earl Strickland didn't like it when Jimmy White and Steve Davis came over and spanked them in mosconi
Not shitting on pool, I play 8 ball and at a top level

2nr0ymr.jpg

Id destroy you son. Dont bother. Oh nevermind, thought you said pocket pool.

This is the only reason I have ever cared about competitive pool

4d1e7fe5a6d660e89ac6eaf0476fd1a2.jpg

Legit thought that was all silly Limey slang talk about soccer from Liverpool until you mentioned 8 ball.

Snooker separates the men from the boys. Those baby 9-ball tables with their KFC-bucket sized pockets are fun and all, it the full size snooker table is the true test of billiard skills. Watching Ronnie breezily place the white wherever he wants it makes the game look far too easy.

Speaking of which, he picked up his 19th major last night, which puts him up there with Phil Taylor, Jack Nicklaus and Roger Federer. No-one is challenging Ronnie’s record any time soon.

Snooker separates the men from the boys. Those baby 9-ball tables with their KFC-bucket sized pockets are fun and all, it the full size snooker table is the true test of billiard skills. Watching Ronnie breezily place the white wherever he wants it makes the game look far too easy.

Speaking of which, he picked up his 19th major last night, which puts him up there with Phil Taylor, Jack Nicklaus and Roger Federer. No-one is challenging Ronnie’s record any time soon.
I still think hendry is greatest

I’m pretty good at beating people for drinks at dive bars.

Prefer nine ball myself, faster paced game. Snooker from a layman's point of view seems very defense oriented.

Snooker is the only thing that matters when it comes to pool, everything else is bush league

Back