"I'm a fighter"

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
$

"Paulie what happened there?"
"Nothing, that fukin security is acting like I'm a fan"

I dislike Paulie but how can you not feel bad for him, he can't stop embarrassing himself

Paulie would get his ass beat by that police officer. They're taught wrestling moves.

I felt genuinely bad for him here.

And it's funny how despite everything, McGregor says he still likes the guy.

The cop didn't know who the fook Paulie was. Another blow to his ego.

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

lool.

I do feel bad for him.

Dana White and these guys on Conor's team just love propaganda too much. They couldn't help with releasing the footage or spreading the rumors.

If it was up to Conor he woulda kept that shit private.

$

I dislike Paulie but how can you not feel bad for him, he can't stop embarrassing himself

False flag propaganda, Paulie did good.

Lol. He's a boxer, not a fighter. That cop would have taken his 5'5 ass down and beaten him senseless.

lool.

I do feel bad for him.

Dana White and these guys on Conor's team just love propaganda too much. They couldn't help with releasing the footage or spreading the rumors.

If it was up to Conor he woulda kept that shit private.
Paulie shouldn't have asked to release the knockdown. Should have saw this coming.

That part didn't look too good for Paulie but that rent a cops an idiot. He should have let them talk. Its almost like he doesn't even know who's fighting and he's not following any of the build up. Cameras and microphones immediately swarm Paulie after that and make him look like a superstar lol. Ole Ariel was gasping for air trying to squeeze in a question.

$

im pretty sure he has been embrassing himself from day 1.

im pretty sure he has been embrassing himself from day 1.
to be honest when he was shitting on Conor and his team at first it was really entertaining and made him look good. It's just that he has gone way too far and keeps obsessively talking about it, which makes him seem desperate and insecure.

Lol Pauli making money while these basement virgins hating.

Back