I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

So after all those years you jumped off the couch and finally discovered that BJJ works, even at weight disadvantage, against a total unathletic newb, and we are supposed to what ? Give you a medal..??

This sounds made up to prove a point. And of course you don't need evidence online lol

ts most likely had no arms

aec3276bc54e035c190aa3eb210c7a4c.gif

I'm convinced TS is just trolling every one in this thread.

i would have slammed that bitch repeatedly on the mat until she let go

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

Statement A: Watching 125 lb men fight doesn’t hold my interest.
Statement B: I could best MM in a fight.

See the difference, you moralizing cunt? My favorite weight classes are MW and LHW. I think that’s the sweet spot for altheticism, fluidity and activity level, while still retaining that element of “this thing could be in the blink of an eye.”

Watching enormously skilled, very small people who could best me up and tsk my lunch money flail away at each other doesn’t entertain me. I don’t dislike them as people and wish them well, but I’m not going to pay money to watch them fight. It’s not an ethical or moral stance, you hysteircal douche bag, it’s entertainment. I vote with my $$$ by not watching.

Ah yes! The thread that keeps on giving...

TS needs to trains with atom weight women but he'd probably get subbed there too.

You little fucking daisy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back