I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

Get PRIDE out of your username you pussy ass no grappling skill motherfucker

Btw you two were completely different weight classes, so it doesn't count.

21 fucking pages? I almost forgot I even made this thread.

I just spent an hour of my time reading every single one of these posts. Judging from all these negative comments, you Sherdoggers are certainly the most vile subset of MMA community.

To have someone post something as juvenile as “You’re a fucking pussy” and have 400+ likes just sums up how many prepubescent Shertards are on these forums that find shitposts like this one amusing. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting here while there is little to no intelligent and mature conversations to be had.

To those of you calling me all sorts of names and so forth; if that's the best you can do to make yourself feel better then you absolutely suck. I could honestly care less. I have no shame that I got submitted by a female half my weight. Unlike the majority of you neckbeards who will spend your entire life bolstering the size of your e-dick behind a computer screen while secretly all your insecurities slowly rot you until you die, I'm able to put my ego aside, have confidence to get out there, get better and succeed. You MMA casuals who never engaged in combat sports yet talk shit will never understand the technique and skill behind what you're watching. You will never know what it’s like to enjoy and appreciate MMA at its fullest like I do.

On a side note, I also find it funny how all of you Sherdoggers talk down on manlets and female fighters yet statistically speaking ~50% of the population by your definition would be considered a manlet or be a female in the real world. Therefore half of Sherdog posters are technically "manlets" in real life yet you all talk like you're 6'1"+ and 200lb+. I'm calling half of you Sherdoggers out. Word of advice, if you're gonna succeed in life then you have to let go of your insecurities and embrace your "manlet" status. There are "manlets" out there - just like you - who are more successful than you and are doing great things out in the real world.

Shout-out to the few Sherbros who actually TRAIN MMA, BJJ, etc. in real life and posted positive things. I appreciate words of encouragement. These are real MMA fans and practitioners that know what they're talking about. They rolled, sparred and took a few bruises over the years. They don't take shit for granted and have respect for anyone no matter size or skill. They know to be humble and what its like to be humbled.

And for those of you who were wondering, I got submitted by a RNC.

I think you meant, I "couldn't" care less.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.
What was the choke/submission?

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

You sound like a sally bitch. Dont come on here with your made up bullshit you puss.

Sherdoggers sure have their moments. The beta replies are awesome.

You bench the 275(oz)...

Back