I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

Im one of the lighter guys and as a white belt subbed brown belt chick who was my same size or larger. Girls are very easy to grapple. It can get tricky if you'r bigger and less mobile. But even as a lighter guy I was subbing 200lb+ guys who just werent quick enough or didn't have stamina. Of course anyone more skilled and larger beat me, but it's very possible.

Me going through the first page of this thread

15188296822491222.gif

15188296232491224.gif

It happens. Getting worked by coach’s brown belt 130 pound daughter as an athletic 22 year old with 0 clue about grappling my first week entering a gym was one of the reason I got hooked

If she can do this to an off the street, thinks he’s capable guy; imagine what I could do if I stayed with and trained this?

I would kick her fucking ass, your fucking ass, and Mighty Mouse's fucking ass
189486-ph.ufc_.0817-10-KB.jpg

why are MMA fans such obnoxious keyboard warriors? sit the fuck down you filthy neckboard and stop acting tough over the internet.

This forum truely has gone to shit.

Every time I see this thread I'm surprised it's still here. But deep down we all wish it would never die.

Every time I want to argue with someone who says a WMMA fighter can beat guys off the street that are much bigger than them I stop and remember how fat,pathetic and out of shape so many 20-30yr old guys are these days and realize the women probably can handle these man bun wearing beta boys.

Im ready to grapple with Michelle Waterson right now.

Should have kicked her in the pussy.

*credit Dave Chapelle

Back