I'm 6'4" and I get a tiny bit intimidated when I run into a dude who's 6'8"+

When it comes to fighting extremely tall people are not intimidating than shorter but stockier person. When I use to train MMA I could take down an extremely tall guy way easier than a shorter one, and once in the ground there in no reach advantage.

The two best wrestlers in the world are 6'6" and 6'5"

Do you get scared of manlets? We can headbut pretty hard in the knee.

Also comes in handy should things get violent. Butter myself up and they can’t grab ahold of me.
Hey that's the same technique I use online!

4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif

6'1 most of my friends are 6'2 or 3 but yeah when I have to look up to someone I get a Wierd feeling lol

6'1" and pretty broad. Definitely feel son'd when I stand next to some dude who is like 6'5"+ lmao.

Try getting off your knees and just bend slightly next time you go down on him, bruh...best of luck my friend

So you're intimidated when you run into a Sherdogger? Typical manlet

Intimidated is weird, I don’t get that.

But.. It’s a tall person thing. Shorty’s won’t understand because it’s just another ‘tuesday’ to them. But yeah, I’m 6’3 and it’s always weird for me when I meet someone taller than I am.

I'm 6 ft 230 lbs. Yeah I'm fat.

I felt like a giant when I lived in Thailand.

^^^

when I run into a guy on the street or at a restaurant who dwarfs me there's this flash of "holy shit that guy is big, do not want to spar that dude".
If youre not at least an amateur MMA fighter, that is an extremely douchey thing to think

Why? Most people over 6’4” or so are skinny and gangly with the exception of the Braun Stroman types.

Lol at tall dudes being intimidating. I'll just start throwing uppercuts to the dick.

<{cuts}>

I knew a couple of guys growing up that stood around 5’6”..They would often fight , I thing there is something real about the “Napoleon Complex”..So yes I think shorter people can have some issues...

Fighting taller dudes is easy, I don't think twice about height at all, I do however judge posture and mannerisms.

I'm 6' 2" and prefer sparring or wrestling with taller guys, easier to get under hooks and bring in to the ground or uppercuts, lots of em.

I had breakfast with some NFL lineman a while back and that was pretty surreal. Like they are a different species.

Have you seen some of those basketball players fight? It's not intimidating

Back