Illegals, doing the job Americans don’t want to do. Uber + rape!

Agree, but we are seeing almost a daily dose of " white racist does something" thread in the WR last few weeks, a drip drip strategy

I agree that it is unnecessary, and I said that in the white supremacist thread. But we also have to recognize that it's strange that people are just now realizing how annoying it is even though it's been going on with other groups for years. We were getting threads like, "Muslim man punches woman in pizza shop in Sweden" for a long time and people did not seem to mind the randomness and non-thread worthiness of it.

What it seems like to me, is that some posters pick a group of people they specifically hate and then they search for negative news stories about them to make threads about. It creates a warped perception of reality in some ways and breeds more animosity.

So one person represents every illegal in America?

The guy is a piece of shit, I hope he faces the full punishment of our justice system. However to use this as a reason to deport everyone is silly. We have pieces of shit that are citizens that also do stuff like this.
According to some fox goon, it's ok because they are our citizens.

Paraphrasing here, but it was something along the lines of white supremacists are ok because they are American citizens, the dreamers need to go

<bball1>

Basing an opinion of an entire group off of the actions of a single person is the American way . . .

Back