Illegal immirant accused of raping a woman flees to Ghana after posting bail

More that when someone else commits rape and jumps bail? And what part of the process should my anger be directed at? I'm already always angry about rape. Jumping bail is a "meh" for me because it's common for legals and illegals.
That his passport was not retained and he was able to flee on a commercial flight. He didn't run to Mexico or Canada on foot, it should have been easy to catch him.

preemptive action so shit doesn't happen is what you're supposed to do you ..go ahead and knock down the walls at your place and allow all strangers in .. strangers are all great people after all .. so let them all into your place you stupid fuck .. a brain dead retard calling other people names ..

That's why I said ban everything...lets live in cages, we will be much safer.

LMFAO @ you comparing entering a house to entering a country...LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.

My angle to him, was quite simple...He brought in kids, I simply said to him, a kid can be raped/murdered by a Mass Shooter Trump Citizen......In response to his bullshit fearmongering crap.

My overall angle is simple as well.....OP is trying to portray all illegals as rapist/murderers....I simply said, yeah they should not let rapist illegals, go....but Most illegals aren't like that.

Simple angle that makes sense.

Honestly I apologize I kind of got some posts mixed up and actually quoted the wrong post of yours to boot.

OP is a typical Right Wing fucking pussy....OMG lets all be scurred!!!!!!!!!!!

Most illegals aren't rapist...and yes that should be fixed, if an illegal is caught for raping, they shouldn't be let go....There problem solved.

But of course that isn't the problem you have, huh?

You simply don't want illegals in this country and use this as an example to make people fear illegals.

Im tired of pussy fear mongers like u.

Why should we want a country full of illegals? They cost a lot, commit crime, and take jobs away from our legal minorities.

Nope, Nigeria 5x before them

On one hand that makes happy...but it still doesn't really make up for the corresponding loss of my e-cred.

*sigh*

(OT: You ever go to the Commtech building in Waterloo?)

That's why I said ban everything...lets live in cages, we will be much safer.

LMFAO @ you comparing entering a house to entering a country...LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.

no need to ban 'everything' .. just be 'smart' .. doing shit like a retard is counterproductive .. you don't have problems with illegals(unvetted aliens) roaming the streets amongst the citizens because they're all great people according to you .. so bust your walls down and allow in(unvetted aliens) into your place .. help them out .. they're all great people after all .. oh now suddenly that's funny and you dismiss it .. because suddenly it's something that directly affects you .. well what do you know

Last edited:
On one hand that makes happy...but it still doesn't really make up for the corresponding loss of my e-cred.

*sigh*

(OT: You ever go to the Commtech building in Waterloo?)

You get massive credit for even knowing Ghana launched their own satellite.

Im there semi-frequently, next visit is in june

You get massive credit for even knowing Ghana launched their own satellite.

Im there semi-frequently, next visit is in june

Dude I'm Yoruba/Benin, I have to know that stuff.

I've been hitting these crazy strains from this illegal dispensary that this district 9 type Nigerian opened up in DT kitchener, and now I'm getting slushy.

We talk all the time about Nairaland. Never had a clue. It's disturbing I didn't know.

btw

patio weather = Ethel's lounge

Last edited:
patio weather = Ethel's lounge

That place still kicking around? Last time i was there it was hipster central, but that was like in 09-ish.

KW is severely lacking in good patio bars, that is for sure. I don't mind the roof top at Mccabes

That place still kicking around? Last time i was there it was hipster central, but that was like in 09-ish.

KW is severely lacking in good patio bars, that is for sure. I don't mind the roof top at Mccabes

They redid the facade. And yeah, it's still Hipster Valhalla, but they have cheap taco night and loud florid Irish dude that looks like he jumped off a college football helmet.

lets hit it.

I have no problem with the hardworking illegals here working there ass off.....yet again Im no pussy unlike u people.

I wonder what your stand will be if your kid gets raped/murdered by a Mass Shooter Citizen Trump Supporter....I can play this game too.

Life is fucked up.....and if that happens to anybody, Im sure they will feel mad...

But if we went by " What if a kid dies!!" policy, then we would be living in cages 24/7 with monitoring....since we need to keep the children safe according to you.

As I said, you are literally a pussy.
Why does someone wanting people to use legal means to enter/stay in a country make that person a pussy?

Don't worry, the feminists will be all over this.
That's the one thing they can be counted on for, right?

They redid the facade. And yeah, it's still Hipster Valhalla, but they have cheap taco night and loud florid Irish dude that looks like he jumped off a college football helmet.

lets hit it.

Totally down for cheap tacos and beer. See you in june, man

People's agendas and their true feelings being revealed in this thread. Usual suspects protecting illegal immigration.

<{cruzshake}>

Also it's nice to know I was right about certain people and made the right decision. Creepy and manipulative.

People's agendas and their true feelings being revealed in this thread. Usual suspects protecting illegal immigration.

<{cruzshake}>

Also it's nice to know I was right about certain people and made the right decision. Creepy and manipulative.

maybe if you posted some pics about people making the ok sign the world will make sense to you again

maybe if you posted some pics about people making the ok sign the world will make sense to you again

Oh you mean the 666 hand sign?

http://www.whale.to/b/666_hand_sign.html

What about:

http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

Shhh don't tell anyone what's really going on.

http://www.whale.to/b/silence.html

allthedevils.jpg

Back