Illegal Immigrants Storm Nancy Pelosi Press Conference (Video)

waiguoren

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score

Cliffs: A bunch of young illegal immigrants called themselves the "Immigrant Liberation Movement" stormed a Pelosi press conference, shouted her down and starting yelling slogans until Pelosi was forced to leave. They said the Democrats have betrayed them and their families by deporting them. They said they are the true resistance to Trump, not the Democrats. They said that Pelosi betrayed them by working on a DACA deal with Trump.

Last edited:
Come on TS. Give us some cliff's and personal commentary. How else can we comment without watching? :(

Shouldn't be ICE be out there in force.

This type of shit really makes me believe that Trump is actually sending these people in to destroy the party from within itself.

Like he is playing 4D chess...

Bold illegals making demands against the country they've invaded.

TL;DW

Step your game up TS. Pelosi would probably give any illegal free housing and a voter registration form, she's a Dem, they all do it, it's the cool thing to do

This type of shit really makes me believe that Trump is actually sending these people in to destroy the party from within itself.

Like he is playing 4D chess...

When do we get to play 5D Chess?

TL;DW

Step your game up TS. Pelosi would probably give any illegal free housing and a voter registration form, she's a Dem, they all do it, it's the cool thing to do
Come on TS. Give us some cliff's and personal commentary. How else can we comment without watching? :(

OP updated with cliffs. I still think it's worth watching at least part of the 5 minute video.

Bold illegals making demands against the country they've invaded.
Just think of your country as an extension of your home.

Someone breaks into your house, then demands to stay permanently and demands room and board.

And the left's argument is that that person that broke into your house only did so because their home sucked, and that they might become a doctor someday, so you have to let them stay and give them free food.

"Immigration liberation army", this is an invasion, if they tried this in Mexico they'd disappear. Look at Pelosi not do anytihn, Democrats are the ultimate failing cucks, UFC

"Biting the liberal hand that feeds them. Perhaps If CA's legislature hadn't recently passed bills making CA a sanctuary State and making it VERY difficult for ICE and the Border Patrol to do their jobs and enforce Federal immigration laws in CA this gaggle of illegal immigrant bullies wouldn't have felt protected and entitled to infringe on the rights of the people at Pelosi's press conference who were there to discuss DACA."

Hahahahahahaha takes over somebody else's space then chants let us speak. Wtf?

This wasnt a well thought out plan.

Can't get sound, but are these people angry with the politicians that are fighting to keep them in America?

Sounds like the idiot Bernie bros that voted for Trump because Hillary wasn't progressive enough.

There is no reason why these adults shouldn't have citizenship by now. Seems like they are just as lazy as their parents who should have gotten their citizenship years ago.

It's weird how Europeans are able to get proper paper work in a short amount of time while these people's can't seem to do it in decades. I came here legally and my single mother struggled day and night for us to become citizens, just for these people to bitch and moan how life is unfair. My Ukrainian friend got his papers after five years of hard work and his English isn't too great either. Just a bunch of spoiled, entitled, lazy people. As a legal immingrant I have no sympathy for these people at all.

These non-whites sure are desperate to stay in a racist country with a white supremacist system.

those weren't DREAMERS

21558966_825889640915744_5300458203257170775_n.jpg

Back