Illegal immigrant father who attacked his wife with a chainsaw has been deported 11 times

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...attacked-wife-chainsaw-deported-11-TIMES.html

• An Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman called 32-year-old Alejandro Alvarez-Villegas a 'serial immigration violator'
  • Alvarez-Villegas was arrested on Thursday in a stolen vehicle in Chula Vista after allegedly attacking his wife with a chainsaw
  • Police said they discovered a woman suffering from 'traumatic physical injuries' and rushed her to a local trauma center where she underwent surgery
  • Police believe the gruesome attack was carried out in front of the couple's three young boys
By Associated Press and Daniel Roth For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:19 EDT, 14 July 2018 | Updated: 12:12 EDT, 15 July 2018

Police arrested Alejandro Alvarez, 32, on Thursday after allegedly attacking his wife with a chainsaw

A man accused of attacking his wife with a chain saw in front of their children at their Los Angeles-area home had been deported from the U.S. 11 times.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Lori Haley says 32-year-old Alejandro Alvarez-Villegas is a 'serial immigration violator.'

Alvarez-Villegas was arrested on Thursday in a stolen vehicle in Chula Vista, a few miles from the Mexican border.

Police said Alvarez-Villegas is suspected of attacking his wife at their Whittier home, leaving her covered in blood.

Police believe the gruesome attack was carried out in front of the couple's three young boys.

An LAPD spokesperson said that the woman was taken to a local trauma center and rushed into surgery.

'She's currently recovering and expected to survive,' said Officer John Scoggins.

It was not immediately clear if Alvarez-Villegas had an attorney to comment on the allegations.

On Wednesday, Whittier police responded to an attempted murder report stemming from a domestic violence incident.

Police said they discovered Gloria Mojica (L) suffering from 'traumatic physical injuries' and rushed her to a local trauma center where she underwent surgery

Witnesses heard the wife screaming for help and saw the family covered in blood outside their Whittier, California, home Wednesday

Officers said that upon arriving to the scene of the incident, they discovered Gloria Mojica suffering from 'traumatic physical injuries, believed to have been inflicted by a chain saw.'

Witnesses say they heard screams coming from the home and saw Alvarez-Villegas and his three sons, between the ages of five and 10, covered in blood.

'They just kept screaming and then I heard what sounded like a chainsaw,' one witness, Darian Pickle, said.

'She was going outside and I saw kids with blood and everything,' said witness Enrique Avila.

Another witness, Raquel Sanchez, said Alvarez-Villegas looked 'like he was showered in blood.'

Alvarez is suspected of attacking his wife with a chainsaw in front of their three sons, who are between the ages of five and 10

According to court records, Alvarez-Villegas got into a vehicle and fled the scene before police arrived, but crashed into another car 10 minutes later in Santa Fe Springs.

The father-of-three then fled on foot and eventually ended up stealing a blue 2002 Mercury Mountaineer SUV.

Haley says federal immigration officials have lodged a detainer against Alvarez-Villegas, asking local officials to notify them before he is released.

Alvarez-Villegas has been in and out of the U.S. since 2005.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, if an undocumented immigrant who has been previously deported commits a felony on American soil, that individual can face up to 20 years in prison.

According to The Los Angeles Times, Alvarez-Villegas was arrested in 2013 and pleaded no contest to one count of unlawful possession of a controlled substance and one count of being under the influence of a controlled substance.

Later that year, he was arrested again for driving under the influence and pleaded no contest to the charges.

Another victory for illegal immigration enthusiasts. This guy was ultimately just trying to pursue the true American dream, chopping up your family with a chainsaw.

The guy was already deported 11 times. Perhaps a wall would've helped...

I mean guys like this are the type that will bypass any laws to do what he wants. The real crime here is how he never got any long sentence for repeatedly violating American immigration laws (among other laws)

Conservative double think - can’t ban guns because criminals dont care about the law but let me pretend that some shitty wall will prevent freaks like this from breaking the law

Repeat offenders such as him need to be put down.

As if a guy who has been deported ELEVEN times will be perturbed at the though of scaling a 10 foot wall.

I mean guys like this are the type that will bypass any laws to do what he wants. The real crime here is how he never got any long sentence for repeatedly violating American immigration laws (among other laws)

Conservative double think - can’t ban guns because criminals dont care about the law but let me pretend that some shitty wall will prevent freaks like this from breaking the law

Wall = he can't walk over the border which means we can put more resources at ports of entry.

As if a guy who has been deported ELEVEN times will be perturbed at the though of scaling a 10 foot wall.
Nothing that technology can't solve. Put barbed wires at the top, or just make it very hard to climb (look at the prototypes, some are pretty good).

Ladder > wall

Drones could effectively patrol the border at this point. Could easily attach an electric fence to drones with artificial intelligence to recognize humans.

Last edited:

Liberals stupidity

a wall wont help..... but a wall along with stronger immigration criminal sentences, more patrolling, etc.

Liberals act like its the wall and noting else.

of course we can't high stricter laws and ways to keep people out, how would you guys get your future voters.

Why do they not enforce the penalty of being caught again after deportation which is a worse crime?

11 times shows a failure at some level.

Border_Wall_prototypes_TT.jpg

These prototypes of 'the wall' look much taller than 10 ft.

Wall = he can't walk over the border which means we can put more resources at ports of entry.

Don't forget the tunnels

Electrical folk, serious question; if you run electricity through the top of a wall, is there any usage if nothing grounds it? So would it only cost money if a person were climbing the wall?

The gun part is rather complicated, there is not a good correlation between murder rates and gun laws in the USA, Vermont has extremely loose gun laws and is the safest state.

A wall will not keep all criminals out but it would keep some out.

Different culture hard to judge.

11 times?

Wow, that guy REALLY wants to work.

His wife is really ugly.

Can't Mexico just execute him? Seems like their responsibility.

i'm sure he was in the process of becoming a legal citizen of the US. everyone should just ignore this and pretend like it didn't happen, or else you're racist.

Back