Ill Will Brooks. Is it Time?

it's just people mocking coolidge for such a crazy idea of brooks being champ this year

Lol yea just saw the thread after I posted my question. Coolidge with another nebulous supposition.

Someone compared him and Benson Henderson on Twitter.

Exact parallel there. World Champ in one organization goes to another and loses going 1-3 with the one win questionable with supposedly easier competition for one and obviously harder competition for the other.

Only one thing left to do... Book Brooks Vs. Henderson, just have to figure out which promotion it would take place in...
Terrible comparison imo. Only thing they similar is they did poorly in the other promotion

I didn't think he would do that well to begin with, but I didn't think it would be this bad either.

I have to say I'm rather shocked by Will Brooks disappointing run within the UFC. He showed some promise during his Bellator stint, and I thought he'd make some waves at 155 in the UFC. However, I think at 31 he's plateaued with his skill set and his much vaunted wrestling and clinch game became exposed by the bigger, stronger, and more skilled fighters in the UFC.

Brooks burned his bridges with Coker, so I highly doubt he can go back to Bellator. Maybe he can excel at One Championship or ACB MMA, but I think he's getting cut and probably deservedly so.

Id honestly cut him because as a bellator champ he's probably getting paid more than the average lw joe.

Id honestly cut him because as a bellator champ he's probably getting paid more than the average lw joe.

No doubt in my mind he's getting more than the average stiff.

His striking looked way worse than it had been against Lentz. That really surprised me

Where is that tranny lover who use to ride Brooks nutsack?

Back