I'll Be With You Soon

Dude I just now found it!!! It was on another friends FB but for some reason I can’t hold my finger down and save the image...when I try to view full image it says connection error...wtf, anyone have any suggestions???

Ok, I had to save it the ole ghetto way... with another phone...if I can find a way to actually save the photo I found I will post a higher quality pic for sure.

View media item 28593
Hard to see, but I’m the white guy bottom corner to the right...

CHECK MAH STEEZ SON

Good times lol

Ok, I had to save it the ole ghetto way... with another phone...if I can find a way to actually save the photo I found I will post a higher quality pic for sure.

View media item 28593

CHECK MAH STEEZ SON

Good times lol
That's great.

View media item 28593

CHECK MAH STEEZ SON

Good times lol
If you ever want to rap again let me know, cuz I do all the time. Only thing is I got nothing to rap about.

If you ever want to rap again let me know, cuz I do all the time. Only thing is I got nothing to rap about.

Hell yeah-

I’ll occasionally float some short freestyles but nothing amazing, just fucking around

If I had more time I’d like to dabble in that and some production stuff. It’s a whole lot of fun

Back