Ilir Latifi to DC: You keep avoiding me but you can't hide from me....

I love Latifi because he is my fellow albanian but its not good to say things like stop hising from me and stuff . If he would have beaten Glover tonight then he could have talked crap. I bet ali is writting this shit LOL

tumblr_o3s4hjvl1W1rne1bso4_250-1476223196.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
<{natewhut}>

They have trained together at AKA, would be interesting to see the sparring footage from those training sessions.. Latifi seems really confident that he beats DC.

DC said that Ilir was the strongest man he ever felt in MMA. Not exactly a discouraging comment.

None of these guys deserve a title shot right now. Not Latifi, not Gus, Jimi Manuwa, Beastin' Anderson, OSP, Jan Blachovitz or whatever, it's just a messed up division.

The only way to sort this problem out is a lhw tournament.

yes dc fights jon jones stipe miocic gus barnett mur hendo but he ducking you latifi...<36>

I just feel sorry for these fighters when they have to make embarassing call outs like this to get a payday. They know themselves that dc is now off limits to anyone but brock.

I like Ilir, he's a tough guy and his hands have improved but he doesn't deserve a shot yet, really the only guy who can say that is Gus.

I don't blame him. If you're a LHW or HW DC is the champ and money fight. He lacks self awareness if he thinks he's getting it though.

DC was willing to fight a ghost/zombie hybrid in Shogun. Latifi would actually be a significant step up from that.

Back